POPSICLE!!!!??!??!

H͓̽e͓̽l͓̽l͓̽o͓̽ p͓̽e͓̽e͓̽p͓̽s͓̽ m͓̽i͓̽s͓̽s͓̽ m͓̽e͓̽ I͓̽ d͓̽i͓̽d͓̽n͓̽'t͓̽ m͓̽i͓̽s͓̽s͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽!
L͓̽o͓̽l͓̽ j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ k͓̽i͓̽d͓̽d͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽ ()/ H͓̽e͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ d͓̽o͓̽n͓̽'t͓̽ h͓̽u͓̽r͓̽t͓̽ m͓̽e͓̽. (^_^;)

RIN P.O.V

Man its hot today not even the bird want to fly outside today. Hey I smell chicken ..... Or maybe not.

( FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE S-L-O-W THE SMELL OF CHICKEN WAS THE BIRDS BAKING BECAUSE OF THE SUN.) Wow someone could die out in this weather.

I walk to the cornerstore and get a blue popsicle. I walk to bonus house and knock on the door.

I hear foot steps then a click. Bond opens the and invites me too come in. I walk in and sit on the couch.

"glad to know you got my text" I say taking the rapped popsicle out the plastic bag. Bond nods and sits next to me.

He turns on the and turns to a show with a man making fun of celebrities.I slowly take the plastic rap around the popsicle off.

I lick the popsicle from the bottom to the top. Then I put my mouth on the tip and suck it.

Delicious I start to slide down the popsicle with my mouth then I suck the juice off.

Soo good, I take the popsicle with both hands and push it back and forth with my tongue swirling around it.

After a while I lick the little that's left and throw the rest in the trash.

I look at Bon and see him fully turned on.

"Bon what the fuck?!" I say as he licks his lips.

"Rin I'm sorry but you looked so hot when you were licking that popsicle."

I blushed and moved closer to him on the sofa.

I ask him if he wanted me to give him a blow job and he nodded. I went in front of him and bent down.

His dick was huge when I took off his pants. I grabbed his dick and stroked it.

"Mhmmm" Bon says as I lick the tip and swirl my tongue around it from time to time.

I finally slide my mouth down his member and rub his balls. He moans loudly making me blush. I move my mouth up and down until he came in my mouth.

I spit the cum on my hand and rubbed it on his member making it stand up.

I climb on top of him and lick his ear. "Bon you are getting really hard that makes me want to fuck you hard." I say with a sexy tone.

Bon blushes and takes off my clothes. I take off his shirt and throw it across the room.

I kiss Bon and then kiss his neck. Bon takes my butt and rubs it on his dick.

I feel my butt beginning to be slippery and Bons dick going in. I shiver with pleasure as Bons dick slides in my ass.

"B-b-bon......ah!" I say as Bon slams me on his dick. He starts to thrust really fast.

I moan loud in pleasure then cum. Bon keeps thrusting in me until he was done satisfying himself.

I fall on to Bon the moment he chums in me and stare out the living room window.

Bon lifts me up and brings me to a room. He lays me on a bed and tucks me in.

I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

Bon P.O.V

I put Rin to sleep and put me on some new clothes. I look at the time and grab the phone. I called yukio and asked him if he was ready for the project.

"Is Rin asleep now, if he is he must be injected with the medicine right now." Yukio says with a mean tone.

"I know but won't this kill him." I say worryingly. Yukio chuckles and says "Chill out man it will make Rin really horny that's all I promise."

I frown and hang up the phone with a thanks and a goodbye. I walk into Rin s room and inject him with the hormones.

I wonder if Rin will get sexier. I tie Rin to the bed and make sure he can't escape. Now we're talkin.

That's all for today bye oh before I forget I got a new tv so that's why I was late on the update.
                                       Bye