Best Time Of My life

I'm back peeps two updates in one day oh yeah I'm on a roll..... no I'm not.

Rin P.O.V

I look up at Bon and place my Hands on his dick. I stop moving and prepares my self.

I stick all my fingers in to my asshole >o< because Bons dick was really big. I then started to thrust really hard.

Bon stares at me like he wants to devour me. This only made me want him more.

so I started to thrust really fast. Bons dick starts to get even bigger in my hands.

"AAAAHHHH.....AAA....BA....BON...AH...IM...PUTTING.....IT....IN!!!" I said while fitting my hole hand in my ass and pulling it out multiple times.

I take my hand out my hole and put Bons dick on the hole. I slowly move down on his duck and moan softly.

He was still too big for me but I still put it in anyways. I should have never got him so excited.

As I slide down he finally hits my sweet spot and I yell out in pleasure.

"AAH BON....FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!" ( 0_0 Rin thirsty) 

Bon pushes me into the ground and starts pounding me.

Bon P.O.V

Rin slowly starts to relax and moves with my thrusts. He moans loudly every time my dick hits his sweet spot.

I start to lean close to Rins face and kiss him roughly.

I bit his lip and Rin starts to moan and raps his arms around my neck.

I stick my tongue in his mouth hoping I can find his sweet spot again.

I found it! I stuck my tongue in the back of his tongue. He widens his eyes and releases his arms from around my neck.

He lays on the ground looking like he gives into me and moans.

I thrust in him harder and faster making his boner twitch with vibration.

"Bon I....want.....you.....to.....cum.....in......si..i...ah..de."

Rin says with a lust full look in his eyes.

I nod and thrust real hard one last time and hug him tight.

Rin looks at me and pushes me off of him. He moves his face near my dick and starts to suck on it.

"R..R..I...n..what are you doing!?" I say with a worried look. Rin smirks and rubs my dick making it nice and big.

Rin P.O.V

I move my right hand up and down on his dick. "Wow bon look how big you got.

Sorry for this but I'm really hungry and if I don't eat now then I will have a stomachache."

I put my mouth on to his dick and move fast. Bon starts to move a little.

I move my mouth all the way down on his dick and practically swallowed the thing. I moved my head up and down on his dick.

"Mph!" I say as Bon comes in my throat. I swallow the cum which was difficult and slid the dick out my mouth.

I liked my lips and said thanks for the meal. I get off of Bon and put on my clothes.

I walk out of the bushes and got to class leaving a lifeless drained out Bon.

~

When I got home I went on to the roof with Kuro. The cat jumped on to my shoulder to look at the moon with me.

I sigh in relief and fall back laying on my back. Which caused the cat to jump on my stomach.

What a great day it was.... I had sex with Bon and I even have him a confession.

At the end I ate his juice and walked out like a slut.

Sheesh I'm so stupid. I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow.

Yukio P.O.V

"Rin come down for dinner!!!"  I  say waiting for Rin to come down from his room.

Rin flies down the stairs and rubs to the table. He sits down and starts to eat like a savage.

"Rin you must be really hungry." I say with concern.

Rin shakes his head and says "No..... I'm full ..... I'm most definitely full." Rin says with a laugh.

I tilt my head and smile then I begin to eat my food.

Ok that's all for now smile and laugh and be cool peace out peeps~