Am I In Love

Yay I got a comment so I shall continue on because of that one person.

Bon P.O.V

    I walked to the cafe were I found Rin crying because of the prices. I walked over to my table with the original squad.(Shiemi, Four-eyes, Rins brother, Shima <3, pokabrow, etc)

"Sup everyone" I said with a cool voice. Everyone waved and then I sat down. Rin was walking over pouting and sat next to me with his head on his desk.

everyone looked concerned and I asked what's wrong. He looks at me and says "Im hungry but I have no lunch yukio forgot to make it." I looked at Rin and licked my lips.

Oh yeah I can get him now. I patted Rin on the back and he sat up straight. I leaned next to his ear and said "follow me."

I dragged Rin by his wrist, outside into a small area surrounded by bushes so no one can see us.

I push him into the bushes and then jump in my self. I look at Rin and make a growling sound. Oh how I love to just rip open his clothes and stick my di-

"What are you doing Bon" he says with a blush on his face interrupting my thoughts. I look at him and he blushes more. He was remembering the last time he said that and started to blush I think.

I looked at him and smirked "let's eat lunch here from now on." I say while inviting him to sit on the nice comfortable bug free grass.(the grass is fake) He sits down and looks at me with caution.

"Hey Rin I've been thinking about me and you getting together in a relationship." I said with a serious look.

Rin P.O.V

"Um.... I guess I um ..... I have been feeling strange around you lately. I want you to touch me more and I want to touch YOU more." I said with a blush on my face.

Bon looked at me and said while blushing uncontrollably "I like you alot Rin and I want to feel you too."

We both blushed and looked in to each other's eyes. I moved right on top of Bons lap and said "I like you too Bon..s..so ..k...k..KISS ME!!!"

Bon grabbed a hold of my waist and pushes his lips into mine softly. I moan and start to kiss back only to meet with his tongue.

"Ya...a...ah...B...Bah...Ba...nh." I said trying to give him a signal to do more. Bon slides his hands up my shirt and starts fiddling with my nipples. I moan loudly and run my fingers in his hair. I start to move up and down on Bons erection.

I hear Bon call my name and lick my neck. Bon was taller than me so it was easy for him to lick and kiss me while I moved up and down on his dick. (Yes ladies and gentlemen I did just use the word DICK I can finally use it with out blushing uncontrollably YAY)

I slowly took off my clothes shirt first then took off Bons clothes the same way.

I look at Bons body and see his beautiful tan skin up against my silky cream milk skin. I think I'm in love.

I would write more but my parents are getting in my business. So got to go bye oh crap!!!!(>~