let me go!.....don't let me go?

..... I got nothin

Rin P.O.V

I wake up panting and I was tied up on the bed. What in the world is going on. I look around the small white room and see the door creek open.

"Bon get your as in here this ain't no ducking scary movie. " I say as I look at the door open slowly.

The door stops and then swings open and bon comes in and walks to the bed.

"How you feeling Rin. " he says with a calm tone in his voice.

I frown and yell "what do you think! ". Bon tilts his head sideways out of confusion.

"are you turned on. " he asks as I try to get loose. I stop and look down at my dick.

What the hell I'm hard. Bon grabbed my dick and strokes it up and down. "bon... Wah.... " I say trying not to moan.

Bon ignores me and licks my bottom lip. "Nnah.... No! " I said kicking Bon in the stomach.

Bon looks at me angirly. If I didn't do that then Bon would have reacted my tail. By that I mean..

Well let..... No long story short I drank a potion to hide my tail from the human eye.

I say this because I am the son of satin.

My father.......... No! Satin killed alot of people with the blue flame. I don't know how Bon will react if he saw it.

I snap back to reality and try to get unloose so I can drink more of the potion.

"Bon I really need yo-" Bon cuts me off and says "Rin I already know about your tail you don't have to hide it yukio told me."

Damn you yukio I say with a tear in my right eye. Bon chuckles softly and says let it all out.

I feel much better now so I let out what I have been holding in for the past few hours.

I let my tail out from behind my back and look him in the eyes. "Bon fuck me I feel horny as a slut right now. " I say with lust in my eyes.

Bon looks at me then kisses me softly. I moan and move into the kiss.

He pulls off all my clothes and sticks his huge member in me. I scream in pleasure then he begins to thrust.

I whip out my tail and he grabs it while kissing me and thrusting into me. He swirls my tail around his hand.

He breaks the soft sweet kiss and licks my tail. "Bon!" I yell while meeting up with his thrust.

Bon begins to rub my tail up and down. I flinch and he licks my cheek. " your all mine and mine alone.

" Bon says while cumming in me hard. "ahh.. Yes... Yes Bon yes I'm yours forever now fuck me more fuck me moooorrreee!"

I say now losing my mind. Bon smirks and says "THANK YOU YUKIO!" I look at him and he looks at me and we go at it again.

We savored all of our memories together not forgetting a single thing I will always love Bon and he will always love Me.

YUKIO P.O.V

Your welcome~

Until next time goodbye this is the end of the story I will be making more stories so don't wait up goodbye.
Peace out peeps

BonxRin (yaoi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें