b o n u s

"do you daisy clarissa thompson take andrew barry chi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"you bet his sweet ass i do."

"DAISY!"

"whaaaat?! your ass is pretty sweet."

"get a room you two!"

"we did. it's yours."

"DAISY!"

"what?"

"you shouldn't speak to your mother like that."

"can we just get to the part of this wedding where I can kiss my amazing husband?"

"vows first."

"don't they come before the i do?"

"they would have had you not gotten distracted. miss. daisy you're first."

"drew, drewbie, drewberson. i may not have been in love with you from the first day we met but i've never met anyone i have loved more. i want to spend my life with you, i want to grow old with you, i don't want to live with out you. you're my everything, and i love you."

<><><><>

"congratulations! it's a girl!"

"DREW CHI DID YOU HEAR THAT?! WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!"

"i've always wanted a girl."

"can we name her ariel."

"only if we get to play 'those poor unfortunate souls' when ever she kicks ass."

<><><><>

"i passed! babe i passed! i'm officially a doctor!"

"oh my god i just put the down payment on a restaurant."

"we've made it drew. through college, exes, sister in laws, being parents to a toddler; we've weathered the storm and survived. i am just really glad it's you by my side."

"i love you hon."

"i love you too babe."

a/n;

I suddenly had massive Draisy feels so I made a bonus chapter. I hope you liked the glimpse into their futures. Italics is other people speaking by the way.