p a r t - o n e

"hi this is-"

        "BABE!"

        "honey?"

        "hi."

        "hey."

        "what's up buttercup?"

        "oh you know just working the day away bae."

        "....i'm going to ignore the fact you called me bae and just order...so i need two orders of vegetable stir fry right away."

        "gotcha. are you going to pick it up?"

        "why in the world would i do that? a) I'm in my pajamas, and b) cramming for finals."

        "because dave called in sick so we aren't doing deliveries."

        "haha yeah right."

        "daisy i'm serious."

        "nope the customer's always right and you sir are going to bring my food to my house."

        ".....fine....."

        "thank you! Meet you in twenty minutes."

a/n:

Um yeahhhh, this is happening guys. They're meeting! Ahhh I'm so excited! I never, ever thought I'd get this far with my story. To the side I have a picture of Daisy's face when Drew said there was no delivery.

Also just in case anyone thinks this is moving too fast for every one chapter they've probably had two smaller side conversations that I didn't write about.

Anyways draisy, bunny, whatever you guys want to call them is my baby and I love them and I'm so grateful for you guy's support. Over 400 reads, 40 votes, and 50 comments on this story is making my heart swell. The last two chapters are currently unedited because school, blek.

Qotd: What's a good couple name for Drew and Daisy?