p a r t - t h r e e

drew rubbed his palms on his pants and nodded slightly. "yeah i can stay for a bit. you're my only delivery." he said with an exaggerated glare.

        daisy laughed and shrugged "i was studying. I didn't want to have to leave." she told drew as she took a seat in the middle of the couch, drew sitting on the far right side.

        daisy didn't know whether or not to feel upset about the fact drew didn't sit next to her. to solve her problem she scooted a bit closer to drew and put her head in his lap so she was looking up at him.

        drew flushed darkly from the close embrace and bit his lip. "w-why are you in my lap?" He asked his voice wavering.

        daisy shrugged and her eyes met drew's "maybe i just want a closer look at my best friend."

        "oh we're best friends now?"

        "yup." daisy responded popping the p. drew poked her cheek and daisy poked him back. the young teenage girl admired drew from his lap and concluded that drew was pretty damn cute.

        daisy reached out and touched his hair, running her fingers through it softly. drew jumped slightly at the touch and daisy laughed. drew glared at her.

        "drew." daisy said giggling

        "yeah." drew replied

        "your hair is amazing. what conditioner do you use?"

        drew snorted "i use my mom's conditioner it smells better."

        "you use girly shampoo." daisy said her giggles getting louder

        drew shrugged despite his pink blush. "i am secure enough in my masculinity to be able to use women's shampoo."

        daisy rolled her eyes "pass me my food drewbie."

        "i thought we talked about this honey," Drew said poking her side "don't call me drewbie." he said handing daisy her food and a pair of chopsticks from the bag.

        daisy took the food but not the chopsticks. drew furrowed his eyebrows and held them out to her. daisy blushed and pushed them away.

        "drew i don't want the chopsticks."

        "why not? that's like the best part of asian food." drew insisted

        "the chopsticks? not the food?"

        "well the food is awesome but like the chopsticks are so cool!"

        "they are not! they're frustrating and stupid!" daisy huffed playing with handle of her chinese takeout box. drew chuckled and put the chopsticks in daisy's hand.

        "i'll teach you how to use them." he insisted, daisy sighed deeply and
got up from his lap.

        drew grinned and took her hand in his. "first you need to get a finger around each stick." he explained guiding daisy's hand.

        daisy tried to pay attention but seeing drew so put together at their close contact made her blush because fuck! at least one of them should be flustered! she felt caught up in her own thoughts, staring down at their hands.

        drew brushed a stray hair from her ponytail away from daisy's face. "you're not even paying attention." drew said leaning in to get a better look at the dreamy look on her face.

        daisy blushed harder as drew leaned in "i am too paying attention!" she insisted. drew leaned in closer and lifted her face to look him in the eyes.

        drew shook his head. "mmm, all i see is a beautiful girl wrapped up in her own thoughts."

        daisy looked into drew's green eyes and batted her eyelashes in a dramatic way. "you think i'm beautiful?" she said with a grin of her own "cuz i think i'm pretty damn fine too."

        "oh god daisy. you're unbelievable." drew laughed poking her nose. he rested his forehead on hers and smiled. he wondered what her lips tasted like. he realized he wanted to kiss daisy, his supposed friend! drew tried to be suave and caress her face leaning in. however drew in his clumsy haste leaned in too close and banged his head against hers.

        "ow!" daisy said rubbing her forehead. "that's not how you do that babe." she chided. guiding his hand to her face she slowly leaned up and kissed him. the first kiss was short and sweet. the second kiss daisy beat drew to punch again by grabbed him by the collar, and pulling him back in pressing their lips together. drew kissed her back, his hands never leaving her face.

        the kiss ended abruptly by the ringing of drew's phone. he pulled away, his cheeks flaming and grabbed his phone. answering it without looking he instantly regretted it hearing his brother's voice.

        "DREW ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! YOU LEFT THE STORE ABSOLUTELY EMPTY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF LUCY!"

        "shit, sorry allen. i'll be right there," drew apologized, hanging up. getting up from daisy's cough he boldly pressed a quick kiss to her lips "bye hon' " he said with a grin before heading out of her house

        daisy sat there a hand on her lips, eyes wide. "what the hell just happened." she wondered out loud staring at the door drew had just walked out of.

a/n:

some draisy action woo!

Actually smiling because draisy is my baby and they're so cute.

Here's the third and final part of the non-dialogue part of the story.

Sorry the update took forever, it's all my finals fault.

AND OMFG GUY 616 READS THANKS SO SO SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH. THANKS FOR THE AMAZE VIEWS