Chapter 63 Pt. 2

*Lauren in MM*

It was Christmas and the kids were up early unwrapping gifts. Everybody was downstairs enjoying themselves as they opened their gifts.

"Alright well everybody gifts are already separated" Amarin said as she handed Junior to Pierre.

She stood up and gave the kids their gifts. Payton and her handed everybody their gifts from under the three. Everybody was opening gifts.

"Yo" Rondo said as completely shocked as he looked at his shiny Rolex.

"Had to bro" Pierre said and they dapped each other up.

"Yo Payton.... you didn't give me a gift" August said out of nowhere.

"Damn P" Pierre said as they stopped talking.

"Actually I did, here" she said walking over handing him the box.

"What's this" he asked as he looked at the Icebox.

"Open it" she said and everybody was watching them.

He opened it and his eyes widen.

"The watch I been asking for" he said as his mouth dropped.

"Damn P, babe I want one of those" Jamel told Lauren and she smacked her teeth.

"Shit me too, August sell em that hit a hundred grand right now" Rondo said and Payton smacked her teeth.

"Rondo did you open your gift" she asked and he shook his head no.

"Nawl, I'm about to now tho" he said and he began to open his gift.

"OHHH SHITT" Rondo said as he sat the gift down and jumped over the couch excitedly.

"What" Amarin said and he clapped his hands.

"Tell me that's not what I think it is" He said pointing at the gift.

"What is it fool" Pierre asked and he jumped back over the couch and sat down.

"He is funny" Brooklyn said as she giggled looking at Layton.

"Bra, I told you I wanted the Cuban link. PAYTON GOT ME ONE" he yelled excitedly pulling it out the box looking at it.

Everybody opened their gifts and even Brooklyn had gifts. Payton had got her some to so she wouldn't be left out. Afterwards, the girls was outside learning the cheers for the game. Lauren was the coach for Payton's team and Sev. babymother was the other coach. 

"Yo P... we having that game today" Pierre asked as she sat on the couch with Adam on her chest asleep.

"Oh yea.. what time it start" Payton asked, they were having a family basketball game today.

"Seven" Pierre said and Payton nodded.

"I'm down for it" she said with a smile and she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey P... can I talk to you outside" she asked and Pierre looked at Payton then at Tasha.

"Yo Pierre go lay him down for me.. imma go talk to her" Payton said as she looked at her son.

"No drama today Tasha" Pierre said as he picked up his nephew going to lay him down.

"Where you wanna talk at" Payton asked and Tasha pointed out to the backyard.

"Alright cool" Payton said standing up and she followed Tasha out back.

"So wassup" Payton asked sitting down on the couch.

"Payton I don't know what to say at this point" Tasha said and Payton sat her phone down on her lap.

"Well I do" Payton told her.