Chapter 36

*August in MM*

Payton was heading to Pierre house. She heard everybody was over there expect her so she headed over. Once she pulled up and the driveway was full, but nobody parked in her spot.

She got out and noticed everybody cars. Rondo, Lauren, Jamel, August, Sev,  Travis, Dejah, and Paris. She knew something was going on because everybody was here. She walked into the house and before she could turn the corner her eyes were filled with kids.

"Oh....wait. Hey y'all" she said trying hugging all over them.

"AUNTIE" they all said smiling.

"Jesus, it's so many of y'all" she said to herself as she squatted down.

"Momma is pregnant" Jamal, Lauren son, told Payton happily.

"I know" she said with a chuckle and he was smiling.

"It's a boy" he said and she shook her head smiling.

"I know, what all y'all doing here" she asked and everybody was just staring at her.

"What" she asked unsure what was going on as she stood up.

"Can we spend the night" Asia asked so innocently.

"How many of y'all is it" she asked and everybody started counting and naming each other on their hands.

"Yes" she said and everybody scattered like roaches excitedly yelling "YAY".

"Momma she said yes" Asia said as she tapped Amarin leg.

"All of them" Pierre asked with a unsure face.

"Yes" she said shrugging with a chuckle.

"I ain't coming over tonight" August told her and everybody started laughing.

"Who gone help me take them home then" she asked and she felt somebody come hug her leg.

"Mari, hey girl" she said smiling picking her up.

"Auntie hey" she said hugging Payton neck.

"You coming to" she asked and she nodded with a grin causing everybody to laugh.

"Why everybody over here though" Payton asked looking around.

"The girls have a ballet class today and they have to bring a male relative, each of them. So we called all them over here so they can pick who they want, it can't be their daughter either" Paris told her as Amari laid her head on Payton chest.

"So who got who" Payton asked looking around.

"Da'Layla" Pierre said referring to Damien daughter.

"Ra'Miyah" Sev said holding his hand up referring to Rondo's daughter.

"Marissa" Rondo said referring to Sev's daughter.

"Jaylen" Damien said pointing at Sev's other daughter.

"Asia" August said referring to Pierre daughter.

"Amari" Jamel said referring to Pierre daughter.

"Brianna" Travis said referring to Rondo's other girl.

"Aw look at y'all" Payton said smiling happily, they'd always do family events like this involving the kids.

"Don't get to happy P" Pierre said with a smirk.

"What" She asked smacking her teeth.

"We gotta go to a boxing class with the boys" Amarin said rolling her eyes and Payton mouth dropped.