Chapter 77

*grab your tissue, I cried writing this y'all*

"Payton get up we gotta go" August attempted to wake her up again.

"Where" she asked and August chuckled.

"To Atlanta to see your family" He said, this had been the conversation ever time he tried to wake her up.

"Oh" she rolled over laying back down.

"P come on baby we only got a hour" he said as he kissed her cheek.

"Okay August" she blushed as she slowly sat up.

"This if my fifth time trying to get you up P, that's where your son gets it from" August said and she laughed.

"Can you turn on the shower for me" she asked him and he nodded.

"It's already on" he told her as he helped her out of bed.

"Thanks" she said after he helped to the bathroom.

"You need me to help you or you got it" he asked as he sat her down in the stool they had in the bathroom.

"I got it" she told him as she slowly took her shirt off.

"Yea you got it, you look good" August told her as he licked his lips.

"May get my clothes for me" she asked chuckling at August.

"They already out in the closet, you pick your shoes" he told her as he kissed her cheek leaving the bathroom.

Payton showered and got ready. By the time she was ready Pierre and the family was already outside waiting on her. August had already go the bags so Payton locked up leaving a kiss on her ankle.

She had recently got his name tattoo there when he and August went on a tattoo date. Their relationship is a happy state. They communicated, they went out on dates as a family and together, they spent a lot of quality time together now that August on rest. It was going great for the two for once.

"Hey Payton" Dejah waved at her as she got in the back seat of one the cars.

"Hey D, you okay" she asked as yawned.

"Yea are you" she asked as she turned in the front seat looking at her.

"I'm exhausted where August at" she asked noticing he wasn't in the car she was in.

"He with Pierre and Rondo, they smoking" Dejah said and Payton looked behind her.

"I want to ride with them" she said as she opened the door.

"Payton ain't you a doctor" Dejah asked with a smile.

"Dejah I took a pharmacy course, I know how to clean my piss. How do you think Pierre is still in tha' league and smoking." Payton told her as she walked off to Pierre car.

"Get out" Payton opened the front seat door to see Rondo.

"No" He said smacking his teeth.

"Pierre tell rondo to move" Payton told her brother as he sat in the front seat.

"'Move nigga" Pierre bumped him and he smacked his teeth.

"You better be lucky I make money off you" He said as he got out the front seat and Pierre laughed.

"What he talking bout" Payton asked as she got in the car.

"When me and you play ball he bet on you with Paris, he take all her money" Pierre told her and Payton smacked her teeth.

"You making money off me I want half next time" she told him and he chuckled.

"Here P" Rondo handed her a blunt.