Chapter 21

*Asia in MM, Pierre & Amarin's daughter*

Monday

Payton opened her eyes to see August not beside her. She rolled over and grabbed her phone. As she unlocked it she heard August singing. Marco came running in the room jumping on the bed.

"Marco" she whined as he licked all over her and she giggled.

"Ok" she said and he jumped all over her.

"Marco get down" she giggled turning her head and he hopped off the bed and barked.

She threw the covers off her and sat up. August was singing and the music he was listening to was loud. Sounded like he was singing Hi-Five- Never Should've Let You Go. She stood up and walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth plus washing her face.

She walked out the bathroom as her bum fell into a ponytail. She walked out the room with Marco right behind her. Payton looked to see August not in the living room. She walked towards the kitchen to see him singing his heart out and cooking.

"And my love for you is strong then I, ever knew cause in my heart I know that I never should've let you go" he sung as he stood at the stove shirtless.

Payton smiled as she walked around the counter and paused the music. He turned around and smacked his teeth. Payton bussed our laughing.

"Why you stop that, I'm getting my vocals ready" he said and she just laughed.

"I'm sorry, you sound great tho" she said and he smiled.

"Goodmorning" he said pulling her into a hug.

"Morning" she said bugging him back, he pecked her lips and squeezed her cheeks.

"How you slept" he asked as he pecked her lips again.

"Great, how did you sleep" she asked him as he pulled back from the hug.

"I slept good and comfortable on top of my pillow" he said and Payton giggled picking up Marco water bowl.

"I'm sure you did" she said as she filled his bowl up, August smiled as he flipped the bacon.

"Bathroom" Payton said as she put the bowl down, Marco barked.

"Let's go" she said as she walked to the front door.

She opened the door and Marco took off running out the door. She closed the door and sat in the swing seat on the porch. Sighing as she's at back and relaxed she began to think.

She sat outside for a good 20 minutes while Marco ran around til he was tired. She was thinking about Tasha, heavily. She was glad to see her developing back to herself but she couldn't see herself having a relationship with her.

Her phone began to ringing in her hand and she answered. It was Amarin. When the phone connected Asia face popped up on the screen. She looked upset causing Payton to smile.

"Auntie P" she said upset and Payton laughed.

"Yea Asia" she said and Asia smiled.

"You look pretty" she complimented her and Payton smiled.

"You look pretty too, ready for school" she asked and Asia nodded.

"Yes ma'am but I'm calling you because you haven't seen me all week and I wanted to see you" Asia said and Payton sigh.

"I'm sorry, I've been busy" she kinda lied, she didn't like going over there nomore.

"Well can you come see me today" Asia asked and Payton was trying her best not to say yes.