prologue two.

cosmos of magic stardust.
✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

11 years later

11 years later.

"MOON!" Aspen called for Y/N. He likes to call her that nickname, because of the fondness the young girl had for the most gorgeous moon. She always was ecstatic, whenever she tells Aspen about her late-night adventures just to see the heavenly sky at evening. Y/N did also like when her dad calls her this because, she rather thought that it was lovely name.

"COMING!" she yelled back. Frantically, searching for her leather flats. After she finally sought it, she ran down the wooden staircase ready to start the early morning.

It has been an odyssey ever since that unexpected, but paradisal event. A lot has came, yet many went away. New discoveries, some secrets unleashed; yet the two were content.

"Morning, Moon!" Aspen greeted the girl.

"Morning, dad!," she greeted back, that radiates her happy soul. She do calls Aspen 'dad', because she was treated by him as his own. For Aspen loved her, treats her wonderfully, and supplies all her needs.

And she was very happy with him. Y/N also do knows about that dawn; when somebody left her outside Aspen's doorstep. Mixed feelings abloom and bloomed; but she understood. Yet this small cabochon of melancholia still glimmered whenever her mind dashes across it. But she was very thankful that someone took her in, and loved her. Her dad Aspen. He always made her happy in many ways, and she was contented for the life he gave and raised her in. And she was most grateful for Aspen.

"What's our delicious breakfast for today?" she asked as she sat down on the most comfortable chairs in their kitchen. It was just like a stool but it was taller, it was also the most lust color of pearl, that also had a cushion that was most fluffy and cozy. And in front of her, placed on the tall bar table was orange juice, that was made from freshly-picked oranges by Y/N from their yard.

The two Bernards have their own yard just at the back of their cottage.

It had the most fresh trees; that was the color of the most verdurous hues and handsome brown. Lovely flowers, that had an assortment of colours and shades. From vermilion roses, to daffodils, lilies, violets, irises, and also evergreen bushes. A small body of water, was located at the far corner which resides some fishes that the two takes care of. Surrounding the pond was vines that was either short or long.

And to top the most heavenly yard; it also had different array of fruits. Mostly cranberries, pink strawberries, apple trees, purple grapes and oranges. It was truly a wonderful sight.

"Your favorite, of course" Aspen smiled. He placed the pancakes on the girl's plate and as soon as she caught sight of it her e/c orbs immediately lit up. The pancakes had the most luring scent; sweet as honey and the smell of slight butter.