nine - a bathe in cerulean woes.

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

cerulean (adj.,): a deep blue color like a clear sky.

Sirius Black

Sirius Black. He was all the whole school talked about. From how his mysterious entrance arose, how the walls of Hogwarts failed to stop his eerie entrance. All the four houses; from Gryffindor to Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw to Slytherin; all seemed to be warned and scared by this sudden appearance of Black. Even the professors put a strict hold to their students these past few days. But how did Black suddenly entered the walls of Hogwarts? Was it because of Harry Potter? Or possibly Y/N Bernard? I guess, we'll just have to see.

"Moon!" someone exclaimed.

This immediately pushed Y/N out of her trance. She had become a whole notebook these past few days. Her pages seemed to fill up more and more, with questions, queries of the different words that runs through her mind. The black ink and writing of quill, engraving into her very skin. Wondering, if the nature around her was still enclosed.

Y/N alongside with her best friends, were now walking towards the Gryffindor common room, to which on Harry and Ron's dismay; Sir Cadogan's portrait. He had replaced Elizabeth, the original occupier of the job, but she got imprinted in melancholy ever since Black's entry. Y/N personally visited her sometimes when she neared her portrait, having small talks with her and asking on how she is.

But she didn't visit her alone. Because Cho Chang, her 'sister', always came with her every time they visit Elizabeth. Y/N of course, appreciated Cho's help fully, so she was so glad that she and her became quite close friends. Cho had also been helping the Quartet on finding the secret to Y/N's unusual ability. But unfortunately, the universe was against their desires.

The Quartet eventually made their way to the many staircases of Hogwarts. Y/N came out of her dazed state, and met a pair of the most gorgeous green eyes, scanning upon her distracted form.