sixteen - poignant truths.

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

where all is revealed: part i

12 years.

12 years since he last saw her.

12 years since he last caressed her satin skin; the one that could serenade his heart strings that is attached to her very own.

Sky was speechless.

All he ever wanted to do was hold her in his arms, not be stuck in the glaze tenebrose of the past.

But it was still there, it stuck to him 'till the very end. It wrecked his bones pressing onto him more than the slash of a dagger. It clung onto him for dear life. But he wanted none of it. He needed none of it.

He just wanted to explain, exclaim all the unspoken words he never get to utter.

To tell her uncountable syllables of love and not let go of her.

He wanted to explain why, how, what-- was the reason behind the mask of poisonous and calamitous arrows thrown to them.

The real reason why they left her. The reason why their family wasn't together. The real reason for her safety.

Bittersweet tears reached his lips cascading over his features. Melancholy strings of woe thread inside his epitome; suffocating him truly.

A sea of cerulean drops richocheting.

He fluttered his eyes shut; resulting unexpected evocations running vividly onto his mind.

A small girl, barely knowing how to speak nor walk was in the picture; a woman watching from afar, watching as her paradise revolves around her.

Shadows of the moon scintillated around their wistful environment: providing them light. The man was now carrying the little girl and raised her up, as she reciprocated laughters of joy echoing to the warm slumbers of the wind.