two - kindred souls meet again.,

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

felicity (noun,); intense happiness.

Summer has finally come to an end and Y/N had the most wonderful time on her last week of summer.

She and Aspen visited the woodland forest, frequently. They'd always pick the flowers that bloom, and just admire the moonlight from the lake. Baking cookies every so often. Having contests on whom has the most attracting flavor of heaven bowls. Singing their heart out on all the songs blasted out on the record player. Y/N writing to her bestest friends, whom she was about to meet later at the wizarding pub, Leaky Cauldron. Aspen was also now constantly teasing her on about writing to Harry Potter. Because she was very often, writing to him a little longer than Hermione and Ron.

She would be seen at midnight, by the sneaky Aspen on the doorway. Smiling to herself, and at a piece of brown and folded parchment, her cheeks tinted a light rose pink. Y/N never caught Aspen sneaking out to see her, smiling, she was so glad that Harry was frequently writing to her. They would exchange letters every other day. Teasing each other, or at others called it; flirting.

And as Y/N was unfolding her third letter she received from Harry that week. As soon as she saw the gorgeous, sheen white of Hedwig and her honey-amber eyes. She already knew who it was from. And the familiar, messy handwriting of her best friend, made her slightly chuckle. She opened the envelope, and inside read;

Dear Y/N

I'm currently staying here at Leaky Cauldron, because I blew my aunt up. I'll tell you all about when we see each other. Sorry if I'm writing late, I currently just got here a week ago, Sorry for not responding immediately. Anyway,

Have you eaten? The food here tastes so good; I swear even Dudley would like it.

Or have you finished your sappy and weird novel yet? Still need to prove it to me that it isn't sappy.

I'm not yet sleepy though, anyway, when are you going here? To buy your supplies? Hopefully, we'll see each other soon. Miss you (not really), not as much as you miss me anyway ;)

That's all, please don't murder me in my sleep for blowing up my aunt!

Don't want to keep you up! Goodnight!
Harry

She smiled at her best friend's antics. But her e/c irises were wide also, she couldn't believe it. Harry blew up his aunt, with magic? Oh, she do hopes he does not get expelled. They all perfectly know that magic is forbidden outside Hogwarts. And now she knew why Harry hadn't got to respond to her letter, for she was sending them repeatedly the past week. Because she appreciated the care Harry has for her. Just by simply asking her, if she has eaten or not. It may be all simple words but to her, it wasn't.