prologue three.

oh, hogwarts. you've bewitched me.
✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

As the next morning dawned, with it's sun that scattered over the horizon above the glistening sea; Y/N and Aspen got ready to head to their destination: Diagon Alley

Y/N was very thrilled to finally go there. She was dreaming of it ever since, the tales Aspen told her.

They were now gathering all their things needed for the trip, such as: the vault key, the supply list, and all that jazz. And as they headed out towards the door. Y/N exclaimed, "I'm so excited, dad!" not able to resist herself from bouncing around.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Now, get ahold of my arm," Aspen replied, chuckling also preparing to apparate.

Apparition was a one of the few witches and wizards's way of getting from one destination to another. It was certainly not very appealing, once you do it, but, as time elopes you could get used to it. As for Aspen, he was honestly not very fond of apparition either, but still does saves plenty time. But, as for Y/N she has never really experienced the feeling of apparating, so this was her first time.

"Ready, Moon?" Aspen asked her, holding out his arm.

"Always." she responded, reaching out for Aspen's arm.

She held on tightly and then-

It was a most peculiar sensation. It was like the air sucking your body into different directions, it was nauseating.

Y/N thought that it was convenient and definitely not like this. You would feel dizzy after the experience. Apparating was really not that pleasant.

And as the two Bernards' feet landed on the wooden and dusty floor of Leaky Cauldron. Y/N felt like she was going to throw up, it was not nice.

The Leaky Cauldron, was a very rustic pub that was very vintage. The smell of beer, smoke and wood greeted Y/N's senses, as they stood foot there, making her more nauseous. There was plenty of customers going out or in the door. But, there were mostly, peculiar witches and wizards there, some having unique fashion, some were old people, or just some parents or kids, going to the entrance of Diagon Alley.

"Woah," Y/N said, stumbling slightly once she get the hang of standing.

"Alright there, Moon?" Aspen asked, dusting off supposed dirt on his coat. And he was smiling calmly as if he did not just get dizzy.

"Fine, just dizzy that's all," she replief, slowly recovering from the weird feeling. Aspen laughed lightly.

"Don't worry, it will go away soon. I felt dizzy too when I first tried it. It was definitely not pleasant." Aspen reassured her. She nodded, not in the mood for talking just yet.