eight - clair de lune's glaze over opalescent stardust.

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
noceur (n.,): one who stays up late

Y/N woke up to the lullabies of birds echoing in her slumber

Y/N woke up to the lullabies of birds echoing in her slumber. She stirred a little, but felt a different weight upon her. The girl looked to her side, and saw that her best friend; Harry Potter, was in his own sleep. She smiled at the mere thought on what happened yesterday; she fell asleep on Harry's accompaniment. Y/N really appreciated the boy, if possible, even more just by this simple gestures of his.

He looked so peaceful, pondering in his own world. His eyes were shut and the contents of it hidden inside his very forest. His mouth parted most slightly, and his raven-hair--disheveled as ever. Y/N noticed that his cheeks had a tint of rose painted upon them, and she just assumed it was because of the strong coldness in the common room.

Y/N tidied up the blanket that was draped on herself, and delicately fixed the pillow she used, and very careful to not disturb Harry.

She sat back down at the fluffy couch, waiting patiently for Harry, or either Ron or Hermione to wake up. The young girl just listened to the crackling of the dancing crimson fireplace, soothing her senses to tranquility, the sun was shining moderately outside; casting the right amount of sunlight to be upon on. And few of the lanterns in the common room were lit dimly, so that it wasn't really that bright.

And a few moments later, Harry awoke from his pleasant slumber; he expected to be greeted by his four-poster bed hangings or Ron's snores, but instead he was greeted by Y/N's beauteous features. He realised that he was looking at his sleeping form, so the slightest tinge of pink arose in his cheeks.

"Morning," he said in his morning voice, smiling lightly at the girl.

"Good morning," Y/N replied cheerfully, smiling at him. "had a good sleep?"