Author's Note

I know I haven't been updating for like ages, not kidding when I say ages. I just wanted to say thank you to all those people who read my book, I love you guys and I appreciate your motivating and funny comments I get, also the vote I get, it means a lot to me.

The reason why I wanted to write an author note was because I recently got a message from one of my readers saying she will delete my book if I don't put Max and Tyson together, she also said that Max was pathetic for knocking herself out and even swore in there too. I was appalled, actually I lost my cool, I was freaking ready to freakin punch her face in, start a war.....yeah I'm a violent person but I like to keep my cool so I don't show it.

The thing is, Max only recently found out who she was and what she meant to the different mythical races out there, she's a TEENAGER for gods sake, TEENAGERS make mistakes, little stupid and silly ones as well, including knocking themselves with a frying pan. So don't any one dare call my characters pathetic, and if you do, inbox me, and we'll fight one on one.....jokes but I'm serious, if you call them pathetic I will make your life a living hell.

In real life I'm a nice person 😇with a good heart but if anybody, and I mean anybody says something bad about me even though I'm nice to everyone I will make them pay. I know I shouldn't always result to violence because I'm an islander but it's just a reflex, you guys probably know how islanders are anyways.

So in conclusion I love you all, like literally😍😍😍😍😍😍 my lovely followers God bless you and if you are a hater.....please piss off you know who you are. I mean it.😈👿👿👿👿😈😈😈😈😈😈😡