Chapter 11

I literally lost the flow of writing, lest just say a few personal problems got in the way.

IM GONNA EDIT IT LATER AND ADD A BIT BUT I JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS CRAP UP TO GET IT OUT OF MY WAY.

**************************************************

DREAM:

The room was dark but not too dark for it to be pitch black, just enough that you can make out what some of the objects were in the room. A bed, a desk, a doll playhouse, a tv and a bathroom.

"Hey mummy?," asked the little girl. Wait, she looks familiar.

"Yes" the mother replied looking down at her daughter. The little girl looked just like the mother but some of her feature weren't her mothers, probably her fathers. Oh now I remember. The girl from a dream I had way back but instead, here she looks about 4. Her hair reached her shoulders, her skin was still pale like her parent's and her eyes were still the same stormy grey color (sorry forgot to mention that her father's eyes are that color and that's where she got those eyes from whereas her mothers ones are golden/brown). Her mother though still looked the same, the only difference is that she seemed a bit older from the stress she was getting.

"Can I go outside and play?" The mother sharply turned to her daughter at the mention of going outside. The worry that was already on the mothers face seem to deepen.

"No baby you can't," the mother replied in a tired voice.

The little girl slightly narrowed her eyes at her mother. "Why," her voice came out more demanding.

"I already told you baby it-" her daughter cut in.

"It's too dangerous for me because I don't know what's out there, but mummy how can it be dangerous for me if you haven't even let me outside...it's so unfair" she stomped her feet and huffed, she looked cute doing that. The mother smiled at her daughter, took a hold of her and brought her into an embrace.

"Baby," she wispered

"Yes mummy?"

"The real reason is, if I let you go..I might never get you back and I can't let that happen to my little girl" she whimpered. Her daughter felt saddened and confused at her mothers words.

She hugged her mother tighter "Mummy I will never leave you, ever I promise" the mother whimpered again at the heart warming words her daughter said.

"Baby you can't make a promise you can't keep"

***********************

"Wow, you sweat a lot in your sleep sis" I squinted my eyes to adjust to the light. I felt someone poke my face. Stupid Daniel. He continued to poke me.

"Keep on poking me and I'll take that pretty little finger of yours and stick it up Brittany's ass" With my eyes still close I can tell he stopped. He groaned out in annoyance.

I heard him huff and I can tell he crossed his arms "You know, you sure are mean" I chuckled at his childish ways. I pushed him off the bed and laughed as I heard him groan in pain with a few lines of cusses. "Honey, I'm always like this" I heard him scoff and mutter some not so nice words. I turned to look at him. His arms were stilled crossed and had a pout that didn't really fit into his manly structure. I sighed, "how about this, I make you guys breakfast AFTER I get changed for school"

He nodded eagerly, "have I told you that you're the best twin in the WHOLE world" I laughed when he emphasized the word 'whole' and elbowed him in the ribs.