Chapter 8

Late. Update Soz peeps- Delayed because my iPad was getting fixed just in case you didn't know.

NOT EDITED = NOT EDITED = No need to tell me Ill get chaps edited.

WARNING: A really crappy chapter and if it doesn't make sense IDK. It's a rushed piece

******************************************************€***€€***********€*************

We were now walking off to our classes after we got our schedules.

SESSION 1-History

SESSION 2-Maths

SESSION 3-English

SESSION 4- Free period

SESSION 5-Gym

And did I forget to mention we are very late ; more like 2 hours late. Mainly because of what was happened this morning that was suppose to only take 10 minutes took us forever and don't think I would forgive my friends for like hmm.......about an hour or two depending on my mood.

FLASHBACK:

"Max I'm hungry make me food please" Alice whined like a little child at the table while Mike cuddled up to her. Whipped much.

"Yeah woman get in the kitchen and make me some food" Tyson shouted from beside Matt. He was leaning on his chair with both his hands behind his head, trust me you don't know how much I wanted to kick the chair from underneath him.

I growled at them "what the hell people make your own food" I stood there in front of the table narrowing my eyes at the, but mainly at Tyson who was smirking at me.

"But max we don't know how to cook like you do" Mike said putting his hands together in a pleading motion.

"Yeah we suck" Alice agreed

"I'm all goods I just can't be bothered to move" There is seriously something wrong with Tyson today its like he really wants me to hurt him. I walked up to him and without giving him any warning I punched him in the gut and laughed at his pained expression.

"Max pretty please make some food" Alice said with puppy dog eyes.

"Think about it Max, if I or Alice or Tyson for the matter of fact cook we'll burn the house down and it will be your fault because you didn't cook for your guests. Which is us" Mike explained. I groaned and walked to the cabinet grabbing out eggs and bacon plus some bread. Cooking these things in the morning is really simple stuff but I was blessed with having friends who couldn't cook for their lives and depend on my cooking to feed them. Lazy air people.

Once I cooked everything I set it on the table ignoring their thanks because this is what always happens when I cook for them. They say thanks while looking at the food and not at me.

"Wait" I stopped them before they could dig in, they groaned while I smirked at their expressions.

"What now" Tyson said rolling his eyes. What a fish.

"Leave me some food I'm going to get ready since all you guys are ready but me and I hope you guys didn't wake up early just to eat breakfast" I chuckled at their small embarrassed faces. I walked off to my bedroom and turned on the shower putting it on warm. On the meantime waiting for the water to turn warm I walked out and got my clothes which was black skinny jeans with a white and blue off the shoulder long sleeve that shows half my stomach and my belly piercing and to finish of the outfit I pick out a pair of converses that was black with a white outline of a girl on ankle side, had pink laces and the word 'BLONDIE' in capital letter that was also pink on the side of it. Once I was finished I went back into the bathroom to check on the temperature of the water and smile when it was warm. I stripped and hopped in sighjng in satisfaction as the warm water ran against my body, I stayed like that for I don't know how long. I got out and put on my clothes and ran down to the table and guess what?.