Chapter 2

This chapter is not so good, i thing it probably sucks right now, but who cares.

NOT EDITED

**********************************************************************************************************

I turned around meeting the blazing eyes of my sexy mate. Hey not my fault something's off about me today....and my mate is hot, like seriously have you seen the guy. Virtual fanning myself moment.

"What the fuck were you thinking!," he growled instantly making me whimper and cower in fear. I tried to ignored it.

"Huh?"

'What a stupid answer.' a voice at the back of my head said.......creepy much.

"What were you trying to do back there?" he said clenching and unclenching his hands. To me he wasn't that intimidating. He was still in human form and not in wolf form and there are some students that go to this school that are humans which means its forbidden to change into your wolf, since there's only like 20% of the people are human and the other 80% werewolf.

"I don't know what you're talking about, "I ignored him. Wow where did this confidence come from. Confused I looked back at him. What. A. Big. mistake. By the time I turned around he slammed me into the lockers putting his forearm against my throat. I dropped my bag feeling pain shoot up my spine. I groaned out in pain. I also felt the spark between us but the pain was more overwhelming than the sparks at the moment.

I looked back up at Hunter. He looked confused but it changed back to his face he normally looks at me like: anger, confusion, anger, blank then I think he finally made up his mind and chose to go with anger seeing as that's what his mood is always like towards me today. More like all the time.

"You little bitch,"he seethed and laughed humorlessly for no apparent reason. He pushed this arm into my throat making it even harder to breath. I claw at his hands til he let me go, my eyes going wide as the pain grew and my organ running out. "You think that you can just come up to my girlfriend and pull her sexy perfectly shaped ass away from me, then you have the decency to call me yours?" he narrowed his eyes accusingly at me. His eyes showed hate, so much hate for me I hated it myself.

'Dude you don't have to go to much detail about that bitch.' a voice said in my head again and I agree as well.

"You are mine,"I said in a confused yet duh voice. I don't get it. How could he not feel the connection back there at the cafeteria, that was like a one-in-a-lifetime thing; how could he not feel that. Little bitch is stealing him away from me, when I get home I'm gonna get my mom to check what's wrong with me and as if on cue he just had to intrude my thoughts.

"You are mine." he mocked me in a girly voice trying to pretend to be like me. As if I sound like that. Sounds more like Britney than me. He stopped and narrowed his eyes again. "I am not yours and never will I be wherever you got that from you can forget about it" he said disgust showing on his face. He let go of me. I dropped in a heap on the floor.

"But you're my mate."I said in a serious tone.

'Yay go girl power!' the voice said again.

"You are not my mate, I mean look at you," he said giving me a once over in disgust, "you have no quality of being my Luna, you have no sense of fashion an-" I cut him off.

"What does fashion have to do with this?" I screamed scared at what may or may not happen. Tears were already threatening to come out of my eyes, ha more like pour out like buckets full of rain.

"Shut up! Fucking hell if this is what other Alphas go through with their mates I would've rejected their mates in an instant......after some fun of course"he said but still had the disgusted face on him. I felt a pang of hurt in my chest. I felt rejected already even though he never said those words yet but I had a feeIng it might happen. "Anyways, after you disrespectfully interrupted me, okay, I mean look at your face; your not even pretty. You wear those stupid big as glasses I mean what kind of idiot would wear them. If you can't see without them on you may as well be a human."