Chapter 6

New update hope you enjoy my shiz peeps

Not edited

Dedications to : kapouzi2000, LOLitsM3_MG, little_miss_geeky, tamara19, Sunaako and LesleysWorld

***+*******************************************************************************^*

"A WHAT?!" I screamed. Lily came forwards to comfort me but I moved away. "UNBELIEVABLE, HOW MANY FUCKING SECRETS ARE HIDDEN FROM ME!" Daniel gasped behind me obviously catching my unlady-like swear, but you know what stuff it.

My mind was racing at about 100 miles per hour. I couldn't think properly, nothing felt real anymore. I can't be what she said I am, I just can't. It's impossible.

"The thing that was part of the prophecy was that you'd have to find them out yourself," she explained trying to recall what she remembered.

"What'd you mean?" I slouched my shoulder, confused.

"Different creatures have their own way of telling the prophecy, but the things they had in common was- there was a wolf who was going to save them, umm let me see....oh and she has a twin or something, I'm not quite sure," now she was confused.

"Oh and I forgot to introduce you guys, my brother Daniel. My twin." I punched Daniel in the arm when he didn't respond. He winced and started rubbing the spot I hit.

"Oh umm, I'm Daniel her twin and I just met her yesterday." he gave me a are-you-happy look and when I wasn't looking he punched me in the arm.

"Ow that hurt idiot, oh please continue Lily,"

"As I was saying, there's suppose to be a wolf, check, have a twin, check, has an unknown life, check because you don't really know what's happening...um have a parent of rare gene which you're going to find out and lastly gets rejected by his/her mate." She finished and looked at me for my answer.

"Just add that rejection bit into it why don't ya," I said sarcastically.

"So is that a check?" Lily said carefully, I responded with a nod.

"Why does it have to be a wolf? you know just out of curiosity," why a wolf, why not vampire or something, what's so special about the wolf saving these people.

"Well you see werewolves are the only creatures with another half besides a soulmate that is, werewolves are the only ones that can fully let their animal take over, another thing is that your wolf is either similar or different eg. You might be a weak person but your strongest point is in wolf form when your wolf takes over." I raised an eyebrow. What does that have to do with the wolf being special, I'm sure other creatures have their own special abilities.

"So your basically saying, we don't really know what to expect from our wolves if we hadn't known how much capacity and power they contain if we hadn't really connected or shifted yet?" I said it as more of a question, whilst letting the information fall into place in my head. She nodded

We sat there for a couple of awkward seconds, she broke the silence with a question that may just annoy me.

"Have you shifted yet?" this question irritated me because something at the back of my mind had different kinds of emotions going through it, I didn't understand at all.

"No, well I don't think so but my brother here thinks I may or may not have so I'm don't really know,"

"What do you mean by may or may not "she sat straighter and leaned forwards toward us. Curiousness and fascination was clear as day in her eyes.

"We'll for starters, she keeps having this argument with herself which can only be done if your arguing with your wolf, another thing is that mum told me that you were a shy quiet girl and it was very hard to get you angry, but here we are now in a room that has a wall that's fully broken....wait what about her eyes they were red and....oh man what about this,"