Chapter 5

Sup there peeps, ummmmm bye and read+enjoy

Not edited and sorry for not updating sooner, had shiz to do HAHAHAH (school)

********************************************************€*€*************************+

The next day I woke up extra early to make breakfast for mum, I also apologized for my weird behavior. She kissed me on the forehead with a 'its alright I know what's going on'. I went over what she said but was just as confused as when I first heard it. Good thing is, I'm glad they are going to be answered soon enough from the elders.

I met up with Daniel and Mike halfway, right on the boarder. As I thought of this I started laughing like a maniac and started humming the song 'Meet me halfway' because it kinda suited this situation kinda.

When I reached them Mike spoke, "Why were you laughing and humming, then your were repeating this charade over and over against til you reached us, care to explain?" He said, hands on hips, tapping his foot.

You sure he's not a girl; I mean just imagine him in a tutu. I started to speak but Daniel cut me off by laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I pushed him and tried to make him stop laughing but he continued, "Dude just spit it out, you idiot" I said and scowled at his laughing figure again.(I know its out of her normal zone but remember she's going to try and act like herself like what she normally acts like with her mom)

"Yeah Max, I could really imagine him in a tutu, trust me when I say this- I wouldn't date him if he was a girl." I under stood what he was saying, we both burst out laughing. Mike just looked at us like we were the most fascinating people in the world and he didn't even realize we were making fun of him which made us laugh even more. I laughed then stopped laughing all together at the same time, just a little habit of mine.

"Mike you do realize we were-" again it was Daniel who laughed " freaking hell Daniel, shut your trap I'm trying to talk!" I said and turned to Mike with a smile and was about to talk again when Daniel started to laugh AGAIN, I was starting to lose my patience AGIAN. I stormed up to him and held onto his ear. I've always wanted to do that to someone YES! but was responded with choruses of 'ow, ow, ow, ow' I let him go and waited for him to speak.

"You are really weird sis, one minute your laughing your head off then the next thing I know you stop laughing, you look serious then you look angry at me then you smile at Mike, I mean how is that even possible" he explained.

"That's true and I'm a witness, its actually pretty cool but could I ask you a question?" Mike agreed, traitor.

"What?" me and Daniel said at the same time.

"Wow, you guys sounded exactly like clones." he said in awe.

"Mike," we both growled out at the same time.

"Ok, ok, I'm getting there shesh hold you pants people anyways the questions not even serious you know" he whined. I punched him and smiled when he hissed in pain.

"Just get on with it, gosh you're like a girl that never shuts up." Daniel groaned out.

"Ok do you guys have the same kind of traits, like how Max you have mood swings and Daniel well, I've known you for a long time your just don't get me started on you" Mike waved his hand dismissively at Daniel.

"No," we both said at the same time,

"We are both different," I started,

"But we are one together," he finished,

"We never planned this," we both said,

"We had different answers," we said again.

"Cay you please stop copying me?" he told me