Chapter 3

Here's my new update, comment if I need to improve things and shit.

Haven't really edited it properly = NOT EDITED

Enjoy

***********************€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€**€*€*€*€*€*€*€*€*

School was a drag. I had made sure to kept out of you-know-who's way, I also made sure to listen to the voice that mostly annoyed me and that's coming from a person who'd usually pretend that shes not. I made sure that every time I felt his presence near me I would run the opposite way; bet you people would be like, 'why the fuck is she running like she gonna die' yep it's weird. Hey at least I made it through the day without getting picked on, SCORE!

I rode on my penny back home quickly and changed my clothes from before, I know right, I kept it on for the rest of the day but anywho its not like I care right, right, no, the freak'n thing stuck to me like a second skin and smelt like strawberry milk which I don't really mind, don't judge it smelt nice but feels funny against my skin at the same time.

I peeled it off leaving my top half bare. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I quickly ran back into the room and grabbed all my things just arriving back when the water was warm, sweet. I took a long shower and when I was finished I changed into the clothes I normally wear when I stay home which is basically the clothes my mom buys for me but I don't wanna wear in public, normal clothes, well that's the way she said it. I put on some blue short shorts and a tank top and don't forget the lingerie......eewww, I hate wearing them because it reminds me of what Britney would wear everyday to school, not wear under her clothes they literally look like it if you know what I mean. I shuddered in disgust.

I go to my bed and lie down and wait for mum to come back from whatever she does. Ever since dad died mum thinks its her responsibility to take over my dads job. Whenever I ask her what he does she would just wave me off and says "I'll tell you when you're ready hon, now why don't you go play somewhere else" I always get ticked off. Why don't I get to know what he does, I'm his daughter for gods sake, but I know not to say that or else she'll start getting angry and probably spend the whole day in her room crying or something then every time I try to comfort her she would cry even harder, I mean who wouldn't cry when their daughter looks like a female version of her dead mate. Life sucks, kinda.

I start to think of that voice again 'Yep thats me.' the voice replied, see annoying. Majority of the time I was just plain confused with this attitude thing on in me, I thought of everything that might be wrong with me .

-Flu.........no

-Cancer......defiantly not, I'm healthy as, well, it will come to my head soon (sorry if I offend some people, I didn't mean to)

Am I even sick, at all?

'No, you dumb person, does it look like your sick' that voice again, I groan in annoyance but kept going with my questions hoping she would get bored and leave me alone.

Is there something wrong with me?

'Yes haven't you noticed, you're talking to yourself, idiot' okay that voice is starting to piss me off and trust me when I say that's a rare thing to do.

'Can you please shut up, you're starting to annoy me' I tried to say as nicely as I could.

'Oooh she's angry, watcha gonna do, hit me in the face' yep she at it with the fiery comments again.

'I thought we were over with your comments when school fini.....' I trailed off, Hunter's rejection came to my head again and my eyes started to water again.