1

Y/n's pov:

My parents broke up one month ago and I was getting ready to go to my dad's house for a while. I don't like to stay with him and my brother because they are so sadists and I'm afraid of my brother's friends , the bowers gang. They are always in my dad's house and I don't like the way they look at me. I prefer to stay with my mom in her small apartment.

It  was 17:30 when I heard the clacson of my dad's car. "Here we are" I said, "don't worry Y/n it's just a week" my mom said. "I know, bye  mom" "Bye my dear".

When I got into the car my dad said "hi, Y/n" and I replied "hi...dad". We didn't talk for the rest of the journey.

"Hey, Jack" I said when we enter home, "Hi, Y/n" he replied me. I was surprised to see that the bowers gang wasn't there, they are often in this house.

Suddenly I heard a woman voice: " Hi Y/n, your dad told me a lot about you". "Who is she?" I asked my dad. "She is Punchline, my new girlfriend". "Hi, punchline" I said confused.

In my room, after putting my clothes in the closet, and the books in my backpack because tomorrow we would have had school I heard Punchline's voice yelling " Y/N , COME HERE". I went down the stairs and she told me: "you are a girl, so you have to learn to do houseworks, now help me with the dinner". WHAT? WHO SHE THINKS SHE IS TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?  "Ok" I answered and she made a fake smile.