10

Y/n's pov:

The next morning, my brother told me that the bowers gang will gonna eat here for dinner. But my mom called me on the phone and she said that her and Poison Ivy came back home, so tomorrow I can finally leave this house. I decided to tell my mom what Jack did and she told me that when I'll come back to our small mansion we will report him.

In the afternoon I had an idea. "Hey Bev, tomorrow I will come back to my mom's mansion. Why don't you come with me? We could finally stay together without any problems". And she gave me the answer I was hoping. She said that it was ok so she can finally leave her abusive dad.

Jack's pov:

"Hey, Vic. Can I ask you a favor"? I said. "Of course, tell me". "I want you to rape Y/n. That's the only way she can become straight". "Of course, I could not wait".

Y/n's pov:

Before dinner I was in my room and I heard a knock on the door. I opened and Victor Criss took me and he threw me in the bed. He put his hand on my mouth so I couldn't scream ( even if nobody would help me anyway). I couldn't bear  also this so I kicked him on the private parts and I thrown him out of my room.

The next morning I heard the cops siren out of my dad's house. They finally came to arrest my brother. There was also Poison Ivy and my mom with Poison Ivy's car and Bev was with them. I took my backpack and I exit home without saying bye to my dad and that bitch of Punchline. When I saw Bev I ran to hug her and obviously my mom and Ivy.

Some days later my dad tried to shot at me and my mom cause we called the cops to my brother. But he failed because my mom is Harley Quinn and she is stronger than him.
The bowers gang stopped bullying us.
Everything is good now for all of us. Me and Bev can finally live our relationship safely.

END

_______________________________
I hope you enjoyed it 🙃