8

Y/n's pov:

If I stay a little bit more without seeing Beverly, I probably get mad. I'm gonna send her a text. "Do you want to go to the quarry?" .

Beverly's pov:

I just got a text from Y/n. She asked me if I want to go to the quarry with her. Finally, I really miss her. "Of course. Can the guys come with us"? I asked her. "Sure" she replied. Now the problem is tell my dad that I will go out with some boys.

I went to the living room and said: "Hi, dad. Can I go out with some friends"? "There are boys"? "Hum...yes". "Then no. You know that there are rumors about you, Bevvie".

I went to my room and waited for him to walk away so I can sneak out cause tell him  I like girls is more dangerous. I was about to open the door when I heard my dad's voice from behind, "Why are you going out secretly"? "Hum...dad...I...". "Are you still my girl, Bevvie"? My dad said taking my hand. I ran in my room and locked the door. Then I went out the window.

Y/n's pov:

I wore my favorite bikini and a dress.

"Hey, Jack. I'm going to the quarry" I said to my brother. "With?" He asked. "With me, myself and I" I said. "HA HA HA" he said imitating our dad.

At the quarry, Bev was waiting for me. When I saw her I ran to her and I gave her a hug. "Hi Bev. I really missed you", "hi Y/n. I missed you too".

After taking a bath she lay down to take the sun. She was beautiful. "Hey Bev, I have to tell you something" I said. "Sure, tell me". "Well, I...I really like you" I told her. "Me too Y/n" she said. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. "Yes, of course" she said. I can't believe that. Am I dreaming? No, it's not a dream, it's the real life. I hugged her and she kissed me on the cheek. This is the best day of my life.

I accompanied her home and when I was walking home I remembered that I forgot my phone home. Oh shit, I hope my brother didn't read the texts I sent to Bev.

I entered home and I went to my room. My brother was there with my phone in the hands. "You were just lying" he said to me. I came closer and he started beating me.

When he left my room I ran to the bathroom and I started to disinfect my wounds and my bruises. When I finished, I came back to my room and one minute later my brother came back and he told that from now I will exit home just for school or if not for school just with him and the bowers gang.

I didn't tell it to Bev or my mom, I don't want them to be worried for me.

That evening, for dinner the bowers gang was there and they and my brother didn't stop watching me with a grin.

The next day, I was in the kitchen to have breakfast and my "brother" as if nothing happened yesterday said: " hey Y/n, my girlfriend Jade will stay here for a night". Jade is a dark girl with black hair and green meches. It surprises me that she hasn't left him yet, he is a good boyfriend as he is a good brother. She is too good for him.

"Hi, Jade" I said when she arrived. "Oh, hi Y/n. How are you?" she said. "I'm fine, and you?" "I'm fine too".

I spent the rest of the day in my room texting with Beverly, watching anime and listening to music.