5

Y/n's pov:

My mom just called me and she said that her and Poison Ivy (my mom's new girlfriend) are gonna go in another city for a while . "Oh no, I'm gonna stay with my brother, dad and Punchline for a little bit more" I thought.

After some minutes I heard a noise coming from the window of my room. It was Beverly, "Hi" she said with a smile. "What are you doing here"? I said worried. "If my brother sees you here, he will kill us". "He won't see me".  "Do you want to take a walk?" she asked. "Ok" I answered.

After a while happened what I feared, my brother on the other side of the road with the bowers gang. "Oh no, my brother. I thought he was home" I said to Beverly. "Oh no. Sorry Y/n, it's my fault" she said. "It's not your fault Bev, let's hide from them before they'll see us" I said. Too late, they just saw us and they already coming towards us. "I KNEW THAT YOU WERE FRIEND WITH THAT SLUT" my brother said angrier than ever. "SHE IS NOT A SLUT" I told him. He and the Bowers Gand took me by the arms and they brought me back home leaving Bev there.

At home my brother said: "You are a slut like her. I don't want you to be friend with her". "Are we sure that she is just a friend?" Patrick said suddenly. "I think she is a fag" Victor said. My brother looked at me frowned: "Y/n, you aren't a fag, right?" he asked. "No, I'm not" I lied.

Beverly's pov:

"I knew I didn't have to go to her. I know it's all my fault but, I don't know why, I feel the need to see her" I said. "It's called love" Richie said with a smile. "I don't know. Until last year I thought I was straight". "Y-y-you are s-so b-brave" Bill said. "Why"? I asked confused. "Cause you a-are in l-l-love with Joker's d-daughter. And cause she is J-J-Jack Quinzel's sister".