9

That night I was in my room when suddenly I heard some weird noises came from my brother's room. Then I realized, "oh jeez, they are making...". I knew it, my brother uses her just for that. I don't remember the last time he made something good for her.

The next day:
"Hey Y/n, I made the breakfast for you" my brother said."WHAT?" I said in my mind. "I'm not very hungry" I said cause I'm not sure I want to eat what he cooks even if I'm immune to poison like my mom. "Come on, eat it" he said. "Ok" I said. After breakfast I felt weird. And after one minute I fainted.

I woke up in a dark room. I was tied to a chair and I was gagged. My brother popped up from a side of the room. "The only way you can understand that you must not stay with that slut is with bad manners" he said . He took a knife and a belt. I was so scared. One hour later I was full of cuts and (just for chance) bruises. He threatened me not to say anything to anyone then he left me go.

Later in my room he came to me and said: "Wear you villain costume, we have to go with dad and Punchline to sow panic". "I-I-I 'm c-c-coming" I said with the voice that still trembled.

I wore my villain costume and took my knife and I went down the stairs and we went to commit some some crimes.

Y/n's villain costume: