2

Y/n's pov:

The next day I woke up with my brother yelling at my hear "WAKE UP, WE HAVE SCHOOL". I jumped out of my bed angry, I get ready and we went in is car. "Why dad is dating that...woman?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He said. "Well, she is...unbearable"I said. He didn't answer.

At school we saw the bowers gang waiting for us. "Hey guys" my brother said "Hi, J" they answered. "Hi" I said intimidated. "Why are you so cold Y/n?" said Henry with a grin on his ass face.

When the bell rang we enter at school and we split up for going to our lockers. "See ya later Y/n" my brother told me.

While I was take the books for the first lesson I saw her, Beverly Marsh walking on my way. She has long red hair and blue eyes. I like her since the first day of school. Only my mom knows that I like girls. I have told that to no one else. My brother doesn't approve the idea of two girls or two boys together, if he'll find out that I am in love with Beverly Marsh, a Losers Club member he probably will kill me. "Hi, Y/n" she said. OH MY GOD, SHE IS TALKING TO ME. "H-hi Bev" I answered embarrassed. "Do you want to go out today?" she asked me. "Y-yes, of course". I can't believe this is really happening, maybe it's dream.

Beverly's pov:

I can't believe she said yes! I see her every day go by car with her mother ( sometimes with her brother) but I never had the courage to talk to her.

Y/n's pov:

We went to the class together, because we are in the same class. During the lesson I can't stop  staring at her, she is so cute.

After school, at home I didn't know how to tell my brother I'm gonna hang out with Beverly. "Don't be silly Y/n" I thought in my head "just tell him". "Hey Jack, I have to tell you something" I started. " you finally beat someone?" "WHAT? No". "Oh, ok. Tell me". " I'm gonna hang out with Beverly this afternoon". "WHAT? No way, you are not going out with that...slut". "SHE IS NOT A SLUT" "YES, SHE IS". Suddenly he punched me in the face. I ran into my room and I started crying silently.

Beverly's pov:

I finally found the courage to ask her out, now I have to find the courage to tell my dad I'm going out with her. I went to the kitchen and said: "Hum...dad". "Yes, Bevvie?". "Can I go out with a friend?" "It's a boy or a girl?". "A girl". "Oh, well if it's a girl yes". I noticed that he was about to get closer, " I have a lot of homework to do". I went to my room and I locked the door.