Loki & Thor & little y/n

WARNINGS: pullups and pacis 

REQUEST: Loki & Thor are y/n's cg's and they take y/n to Asgard.

PRONOUNS: he/they

NICKNAMES: Princess, bumblebee, bee

T: Thor - Bubba/Baba ( coz I messed up :) ) 
L: Loki - Dada

***

Peeka-boo 

Peeka-boo 

***

You were very rudely woken up by Loki this morning 
L:" Good morning bumblebee..."
His hushed voice along with soothing hand moving any loose strands of hair from your face made it just a little better. 
In the same hushed tone Loki continued 
L:"...We're going out today so you need to get up bee" 
You shook your head 'no' and whined as you tried to roll away from Loki in bed 
L:" Don't make me go bet Bubba"

Instantly you stopped being fussy and wriggly, knowing if Bubba came you were in big trouble. 
You gave Loki grabby hands, he just chuckled and half picked you up, he sat you up on the end of the bed letting you wake up some more. 
Once Loki deemed you awake enough he took your hand and slowly started walking to try and get you to follow
y/n:" No Dada"
Loki turned to you
L:" No Dada what?"
You just replied with grabby hands but he sighed
L:" I'm sorry bee, I can give you a piggy back?"
You nodded your head with a big smile on your face as he turned around and crouched down. 

Once you were safely on his back he started walking down to the kitchen for breakfast that Thor had made while Loki was waking you up.
The second Thor saw you both he came with his booming voice 
T:" Good morning my Princess, how did you sleep?" 
y/n:" G'd"
Thor took you off Loki and held you on his hip, you layed your head on his shoulder so concentrated on watching Thor make up your food for you that you didn't notice your thumb making its way to your mouth. 
Loki's hand came from seemingly nowhere and took it from your mouth and just before you could whine replacing it with a yellow paci. 
You hummed with happiness leaning on your bubba's shoulder watching what he was doing. 

Once your food was ready Thor sat down with you cuddled in his lap, he took out your paci and slowly fed you your breakfast as he and Loki fed themselves. 
With only a few mouthfuls left you stopped accepting the fork
T:" Last one?" 
You shook your head 'no' 
y/n:" Mmhm" 
T:" For Baba?" 
He gave you puppy eyes - this not fair, your the one supposed to give puppy eyes!
You slowly opened your mouth and ate the food
T:" Well done princess!-"

He handed you your juice sippy and took one more bite of his food before standing up with you on his hip
T:" Now we'll leave Dada to pack for the day and we'll go and get you dressed, how do you feel bout that?"
You nodded your head with your juice bottle in your mouth. 
He carried you upto your room and placed you on your bed, leaving you there to walk over to your clothes
T:" Now what do you want to wear?"
You pointed to him, with your legs dangled over the side of the bed kicking them back and forth. 
T:" Me?" 
y/n:" Nu, 'uddie"

T:" Ooh-"
He went to your hoodies and picked out 3 for you to pick from, he held them over his arms but you wanted HIS hoodie.
T:" So, which one?"
You tugged on the stings of his hoodie
T:" Oh but Princess, thats mine"
You just responded with a smile and a nod
T:" Well you can't wear this one but you can get one from my room if you want to"
y/n:" okis"
You jumped down from your bed and ran off to Thor's room, you got as far as your door before your ran back for your stuffy, as you were leaving for the second time you heard a deep chuckle followed by something like '' No running '' but you weren't really sure. 

In Thor's room you found the perfect hoodie, you pulled it off the shelf and held it up to you - it was massive! 
You carefully placed your stuffy down so they were watching over you and tried to put on his hoodie but it was just so but you got lost and your head tried to come out of the arm holes and you couldn't figure it out and just as you were about to panic you felt a soft hand making everything alright again. 
The person on the outside fixed the hoodie so your head popped out of the head hole 
L:" boo-"
He said it in a soft tone with a smile on his face
L:"-What are you doing in here?" 
y/n:" I wear Baba's 'uddy"
You let out an excited giggle flapping the sleeves up and down which made Loki smile bright. 
L:" Alright, you go back to Baba, now and finish getting ready"
You nodded and grabbed your stuffy, rushing back to your room. 

You got back to your room, bouncing in - excited to show Thor your choice of hoodie. 
You had one flappy arm and one curled up protectively holding your stuffy, you stopped in-front of Thor standing like a star showing him your choice 
T:" Woah, you look so handsome princess" 
He walked up to you scooping you up in your arms and placing you on his hip
T:" Now you've got to pick some things for me, can you do that?" 
You nodded your head and pulled up your hand to chew on your sleeve covered finger, Thor pulled your hand away
T:" Lets start with your binky hey?" 

He walked you over to your bed where he layed out ever choice you'd have to make in sets of three, so three sets of trousers, three pacis, three sippys and so on. 
You looked down at the Black Paci, yellow paci and your favourite colour sparkly one, Thor picked up the one you pointed to and popped it in you mouth whilst booping your nose. 
Next you picked your pull-up trousers, then socks (of course you picked fuzzy ones, was that even an option?)
Then onto todays sippy 
And after that what shoes
Then finally what game you could have in your bag. 

When you were getting ready
y/n:" Do I have to wear a pull-up Bubba, I big bee, I dun need one"
T:" It's only for incases, yes? You don't have to use it Princess, especially if you're so big!" 
He matched your enthusiasm but still but it on you, followed by some shorts - per your request so it couldn't be seen through the trousers as much, and then your trousers. 
After you had on your sockess and shoes you went downstairs to find Loki ready and waiting for you both. 
L:" Are we ready?"
You nodded
L: Don't need a wee?" 
You shook your head before showing him the top of your pull up
L:" Ah, shall we get going?" 

(I don't know if this next part is factually correct, so I'm sorry if it's not but lets just pretend, thankees) 

You all went outside 
L:" Alright y/n I want you to listen very very carefully, you hold on tight to Bubba and you do not let go until he says so, understood?" 
Loki was down at your level, holding onto your shoulders, you knew he was serious because he called you your real name
y/n:" Yep, squeeze baba till he says no more" 
They both let out a smile. 
Thor picked you up, holding you tight as you wrapped your arms and legs around him, Loki held him tight too and he called his Hammer and was let through the portal to Asgard. 
Once you were safely on the ground and Loki had let go 
T:" Okay you can let go now princess"
You released your death grip but refused to get down, you clung to him as he tried to release you
L:" Looks like your carrying him, hey Bee? You gonna make Baba carry you all day?" 

You happily nod your head and lay it on Thor's shoulder once again  
As you walked around you were mesmerised by how shiny everything was and eventually jumped down from Thor's grasp so run and look around. 
They let it happen for a while but soon decided you guys were getting close to the palace and you needed to be by their side. 
T:" Princess?" 
You stopped in your tracks and turned to him
y/n:" Baba?" 
You tilted you head slightly, giving him a questioning look
T:" Can you walk by mine and Dada's side now, we are nearing the palace"

A/N: I feel like this was more getting ready to go to to Asgard but I still like it, I really want to post it so I am. If you guys want I will do a part 2 I just feel like nearing 1500 words is alot and can drag on soemtimes when nothing big happens so I'm going to stop it here. 

Let me know if you want a part two. 

I love you guys, stay safe 

xxx