*Little Nat & Maria

WARNINGS: [><]

REQUEST: One where Nat is a little and Maria is trying to get her to go to bed but she won't.

PRONOUNS: [><]

LITTLE AGE: 1-2 years

NICKNAMES: For Nat: Baby, Tasha, darling.   For Maria: Mummy, mama

***

N: Natasha - Tasha, baby, darling

M: Maria/Mummy - mummy, mama

***

Being the caregiver of an over energetic, well-train super spy was always going to be hard work - especially at bed time.
Most nights Nat went down after a couple minutes of cuddles and a bottle of angel milk. 
But tonight she was just plain refusing. 

M:" What's wrong darling? Why are you not sleeping tonight?"
Nat looked at her mummy, paci bobbing in her mouth
N:" Mama"
M:" Yes Baby?"
N:" Mama bed"
M:" Ohh, do you want to sleep in mummy's bed tonight?"

Nat nodded frantically, so much that her paci fell from her lips making her stare longingly at it as it fell to the floor. 
M:" UhOh! Let's get you a new one"
Maria scooped Natasha up in her arms and took her from her nursery room across the hall to hers, picking up a fresh paci on the way. 

Once in Maria's room Nat settled down alot, she wasn't fussing or trying to grip her mummy's clothes in order to stop her leaving. 
She simply made grabby hands for her paci and waited for it to be placed in her mouth. 

After Nat had made herself comfortable, she snuggled into Maria's side and rested her head on her tummy.
Her eyes begun to close and she didn't fight it, after a minute or so Maria could hear her breathing even out. 

A smile tugged on the corner of her lips, all the fuss just for some cuddles. 

A/N: Three in one day - I'm on a roll. 

This one is quite short, but I like it so I think I'll leave it as it is. 

How are you guys? 

I am boiling in this random heat we have in England at the moment. 
Honestly I'm just not made out for it, it makes me so tired - and don't even get me started on hayfever - geez. 

xxx

(369 words)