*Nat & Maria & Reader

WARNINGS: [><]

REQUEST: Male y/n with he/him pronouns and Nat and Maria are his Mummies 

PRONOUNS: he/him

NICKNAMES: Prince, king, buddy, kid/do

Little age: ???

***

M: Mummy

M: Mummy

N: Mama

***

You'd woken up in bed alone, which made you slightly sad, but knowing your mummies trained in the morning you decided to stay here and wait for them, thinking it couldn't be too much longer before they were back. 

Slowly sitting up you looked around the bed for your lost paci, clutching your stuffie under your arm. 
Once you found the paci you popped it back into your mouth with a smile one your face. 
While you couldn't tell the time in little space, you stared at the clock for a while, fascinated by the ticking hand going round and round. 

After a some time of watching the clock tick by, you heard a sound from the front door. 
Instantly a bog smile filled your cheeks. 
On wobbly legs you hopped up from the bed, using the wall to support your walking you wobbled down to the front door. 

When you saw your red head and brunet mummies by the door you yelled for them. 
y/n:" Mummy! Mama!"
They both spun around with big smiles on their faces. 
M:" Hey Prince!"
You gave her a small wave. 
N:" We didn't expect you to be up buddy. Do you need anything?"

y/n:" Juice?"
Your head tilted slightly as you asked making yourself unbelievably adorable to your mummies. 
M:" Of course kiddo. You go get a movie with Mama and I'll get you some juice, okay?"
You nodded your head slightly, taking Nat's hand when she offered it to you. 

As Maria was getting the juice and snacks, you and Nat were cuddled up on the couch scrolling through Disney+ looking at the classics. 
Just as you'd picked you movie your mummy walked in with your favourite juice cup, a bag of popcorn and crisps. 

She sat down the other side of you handing you your cup and opening the crisps and popcorn - putting them in reach of all three of you. 
M:" So what has the king decided he wants to watch?"
You excitedly pointed at the tv - being so excited for it you struggled to verbalise it. 
M:" Ooh, good choice buddy"

The rest of the day consisted of many blankets, teddies and most importantly - mummy and mama cuddles. 

A/N: I love this one. I don't get many male little requests and it always makes me so happy to write them. 
To be honest I just love writing fluffy, little chapters. 

And a double update - not happened in a long time 

Also in the last chapter I said about my prom dress and someone replied saying they would like to see it so here it is! 

It's so sparkly!!! I don't do fancy or girly stuff, I am usually like covered in mud from biking or in a lifejacket and wetsuit about to go out sailing

It's so sparkly!!! I don't do fancy or girly stuff, I am usually like covered in mud from biking or in a lifejacket and wetsuit about to go out sailing. But I love this dress!!!

(I am wearing Vans for my shoes tho :) - it's okay no one will know. Shh ) 

I would also like to mention again someone who has supported me since literally the beginning of my books. @MarvelStanJenn has their own amazing book filled with many different fandoms. So if you're wanting grey's anatomy, Harry Potter, TVD, The 100, Bridgerton, Celebrities and many more - they're your go to person. They are lovely too. 

(I will @ them in the comments because I can't get the at thing to work) 

xxx

(632 words)