*Bucky x y/n x Steve

WARNINGS: mild swearing and stress related regression

REQUEST: Hi I have a request for agere y/n x Avengers. Where y/n is the little and Steve and Bucky are her caregivers. She calls Steve Daddy and Bucky Papa. She hasn't been little in a month and it's taken a toll on her. Due to how bad her mental health has got she slips by accident one morning. When Steve and Bucky try to encourage her to slip she has a temper tantrum from all the stress and gets put in time out. After shouting and a little bit of swearing she sobs and tells her caregivers about all her stress. 

PRONOUNS: she/her

NICKNAMES: for y/n - Princess, darling, doll, sweetheart
For Bucky - Papa, Buck, James
For Steve - Daddy, Stevie

***

***

A few seconds after waking up this morning you knew it was not going to be a good day. 
You felt grumpy and agitated, you'd been pushing back your little mind for around a month now and it was really beginning to show. 

You slowly made your way out of your bed and to Steve and Bucky's room. 
Once in their room you got on the bed and curled up - just like you normally did - Steve and Bucky responded to your intrusion by wrapping their arms around you and welcoming you in. 

B:" Good morning doll"
You snuggled your face into Bucky's chest and mumbled back your reply
y/n:" Mornin'"
S:" Ohh, is someone grumpy this morning?"
Though you knew Steve was only teasing it got you all worked up that he'd pointed it out. 

y/n:" No. I'm not grumpy. Jus..."
You paused, you didn't really know what to say, you were grumpy, you just wanted to be grumpy by yourself.
B:" Hey, it's okay to be grumpy..."
Bucky lifted you from his shoulder to make you look at him. 
B:"...Can you talk to us and tell us why you're a grumpy bum?"

Without actually looking up at him you shook your head 
S:" No? Why not?"
You could feel Steve's hand rest on your back but chose to ignore it. 
y/n:" Cuz I'm not a grumpy bum so yous need to stop callin' me it, kay?"

Steve and Bucky looked at each other - both with the same knowing smile dancing on their lips. 
They may actually have you little for the first time in a while. 
As much as they want to leave you to regress in your own time and come to them when you needed it, they had both really missed looking after you when you were little. 
They missed the responsibility and your cute little giggles.