Camille x brittney (kinda)

bring it on all or nothing

"Camille... HELLLOO earth to Camille!" kirresha said as she snapped her fingers trying to get Camille's attention.

"Huh...what?"Camille said with a confused look on her face."Your staring...again like damn girl just go talk to her!"

"I was not...staring I was looking at the posters."

"Tuh you've been eyeing the girl ever since she got here!"

"She bumped into me and insulted my bag my mom gave to me I'm plotting my revenge."

"Revenge...Camille you and I both know you too got damn soft to do shit." Kirresha Said said taking a sip of her orange juice. Annoyed, Camille picked up a her science textbook and hit kirresha on the back of her head.

"OW bitch damn that shit hurt" kirresha said while rubbing the back of her head glaring at Camille.

"watch your mouth and you wouldn't have that problem."Camille said with a serious face.

"hola putas!" Leti said as she sat down "And where exactly have you been?" Kirresha asked

"Oh miss rose wanted me to help her set things up for some Spanish project they have".So wassup what's going on?"

"Nothi-"

"CAMILLE HERE was staring at the white girl again, You know the one we thought got lost?" kirresha looked at Camille and smirked, she gave her an annoyed look and said "I was not staring my god!, what I gotta stare fa she ain't even all that."Camille turned her head to look at Britney also known as "white girl" she was sitting by herself after she was told she couldn't sit with a group of people who she thought were like her. She was talking on the phone but looked really upset.

She then looked down at her food in disgust, picked up her tray and walked towards the trash can throwing it away and stomping off.

"Look at her, she's a spoiled brat. You think I'm attracted to that?"

"Hell yeah that's your type. Me and kirresha have know you since elementary school, we know everything about you."

Camille sat back in her chair crossing her arms, she sucked her teeth and shook her friends. "I ain't even gay."

Leti And kirresha Gave each other a look and began to crack up laughing. "What is so funny!?" Camille asked standing up

"YOU!" The both said still laughing.

"I'm not doing this with y'all, when y'all come to yalls senses come find me." Camille said walking away.

"If you wanna be with your future girl then just say that!" Leti yelled.

Camille without turning around stuck up her middle finger, rolling her eyes.

So annoying.

_____

Old draft from 2019