6𝒾𝓍𝓏𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶

➿pt1.        Very short lol

"He'll be here, He said he was coming

"He'll be here, He said he was coming."

Junius was waiting for his boyfriend Daniel to come home so they could celebrate their anniversary,they've been together since he was 17 and Daniel was 19, He baked a cake and decorated the living room with pictures of each other. But For the past few days Daniel has been acting very strange, he'd come home very late at night drenched in sweat but he'd brush it off because Daniel worked out a lot, yeah he's cheated before but he apologized and didn't leave Junius alone until he took him back.

The time now was 11:51 and Junius started to get worried. "He should've been walked through those doors." Junius put his head on his hands and blinked back tears. "Where is he?" He stood up picking up pictures of them putting back on to bottom of the tv stand. He went to go pick up the cake to take it back into the kitchen but stopped when he heard the front door open "Hey love" he says reaching out his arms for a hug.

Junius stepped Back crossing his with a frown on his face. "why are you late?" Junius says trying not to cry.

"I was out with gang and I lost track a time I'm sorry love." He says walking towards me again wrapping his arms around my waist

"Do you remember what day it is?" Daniel froze, "umm."

"Wow Daniel" Junius scoffed shaking his head in disbelief. "I can't fucking believe you."

"It's our FUCKING anniversary Dani what the fuck."

"Ok ok calm down I had a blank moment I knew it was our anniversary." Junius glared at Daniel uncrossing his hands trying to pull Daniels hands of his waist "let me go" Junius says looking down letting his tears fall.

"No baby just talk to me" Daniel says pulling him closer. Junius looks up at him, tears still falling down his cheeks. He stares at Daniel for a minute and notices a purple mark on his neck.

"You were cheating on me again?! On our ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ anniversary!" Junius said dangerously low looking very angry.

"What? no Juni I-"

"Then why the fuck do you have a god damn hickey on your neck?!, you were with that bitch Michael huh?"Junius shook his head "get the hell off me." Junius says removing Daniels hands from his waist. Junius grabs a handful of cake and smashes into Daniels face.

"Get the fuck out." Junius says turning around and walking towards the stairs.

"Juni baby just let me explain please!" Daniel yells. " JUNIUS!" But he keeps walking ignoring Daniels calls.

"I can't fucking believe him."