ℳ𝒶𝓎𝓈𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝓂ℯℊ+𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒶𝓃

"Hey sháyaa man So like I need a favor"

"What is it now asian?" He sighs washing his mother's lifeless looking body. I gulp and say "ok well I was thinking that maybe you could use your gun to scare malu" He looks up at me with a blank expression "are you fucking serious Asian?"

"I mean I'm not...not serious" I give him a little smile.

"Asian that must be the dumbest shit you said all fucking day" He shakes his head.

"You don't have to fucking point it at him-you could...you could like you know flash him" I say lifting my shirt a little showing him what I meant, But he still wasn't with it. "You really have lost your fucking mind Asian."

"Ok yeah I know it's a bad fucking idea ok I know I'm just fucking spitballing here." I sigh and put my hands on my hips.

"I mean he fucked with me, he fucked with Dani and I want fucking revenge mkay sorry." After I finished speaking shayaa's phone dinged, he stood up took his phone out of his pocket "fuck, my boss is here."

"You mean the girl with big uh you know."

"Yes ight so stay in here-" "shayaa I cant stay in here-" "yes the fuck you can" he cuts me off. "No I really can't-" "shh be quiet listen I'm really serious right now, you just need to sit your crazy ass down, and be quiet for five fucking minutes Asian, I'm not fucking playing with you. SIT down and shut the fuck up!" He says then slams the door.

"Ok then" I say quietly. I turn and sit down on the chair by the door and sighed, I wasn't going to stay in here for long, I wasn't really comfortable being in here with a naked 52 year old lady.

I heard the front door close and other people's voices, it sounded very feminine. I wanted to see what they were talking about so me being me I got up, opened the door, and exited the room, closing the door very gently. I walk very quietly making sure not to trip over anything to the living room and listen in on their conversation.

"Yo I'm gonna need you to start moving some weight." Shayaas boss says.

"Yo I'm just trying to keep it low key over here, boss."

"And I'm trying to make fucking money." His boss says. Her voice was deep but not Beyonce deep"

"Even if I wanted all that shit bruh, I ain't got the money for all that Megan."

"Megan that's her name" I say quietly to myself

"That's why you in luck, I'm gonna front it to you, ten percent on the vig, and I'll collect in a month."

'Shayaa looks nervous as fuck' I think to myself.

"Look I ain't trying to do all that shit Meg." Megan chuckles " I ain't asking dude, step yo shit up."

I decided I've heard enough turned around and walked back to the room...but my clumsy ass tripped over the leg of a table in the hallway.

"Fuck, that shit hurt " I said standing up. I looked up to see shayaa glaring at me and his boss Megan smirking at me. I give them smile and a little wave then try to walk away, but someone grabbed my arm before I could. She was light skinned, had short curly hair and a lot of tattoos, there was even one on her face it was a paper airplane.

She pulled me towards the couch, and pushed me down beside Megan.

"So this your little bitch?" Megan says moving some hair behind my ear.

"Nah bruh she's like my little sister."

"Well hello there lil sis." She grabbed my face and turned it until We we're face to face, her finger brushed against my lip. "My name is Megan, it's a pleasure to meet you." I turn to face shayaa he was shooting daggers at while shaking his head.

"Yo lani, toss me dat bag" the tattooed girl grabbed a small bag and tossed it over to Megan. "Ight so I got 100 Op-Oc 80s, 500 xanny bars, 500 20's of addy, I'm low on vikes so if you wanna cop some vikes, you better cop 'em today cuz I got like 50 left. I got a quap of that Cali medicinal and an ounce of molly."

'Yooo, what the fuck." I think to myself letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"You want some fentanyl?" Megan ask him. "Naw I'm good off that shit to many od's and I don't want the heat."

"What about you lil sis?" I gulped and said "I- I don't know." Turning to look at shayaa. "Don't look at him, look at me." I turn my head to look at her. "You're cute." she tells me, "here,taste it." She takes out a pocket knife and chops the small white pill in half. She then picks it up and put it up to my lips. " come on baby girl open your mouth for me." She says smirking.

"Megan she doesn't-," " shut the fuck up shayaa."

"Open your mouth." She tells me. I wanted to tell her no and to get the fuck from me but I remember who she is and what she does so I opened my mouth and let her put half pill in my mouth. I swallowed it but scrunched up my face, It tasted horrible.

All of a sudden I started to get dizzy,and my vision started getting blurry, 'oh god I fucked up' thinking to myself. I laid back on the couch feeling my eye lids get heavy. "It works quick." She tells me. "You want more?"

"No" I tell her completely out of it. "Well you still gotta pay for the pill I gave you."

"That's fucked up megan." Shayaa says. "Come on pay up babygirl."

"I- I don't h-have any money."

"Let me pay for it megan,I got the money right here, how much?"

"Nah she gotta pay for it,and if she ain't got the money for it then she can pay a different way." She grabs my chin and turns my face towards hers "you owe me 700 sweetheart."

...fuck
———————
So like if some one else could make a story about these two 🙂🤍

Pt2 coming soon...