Meg + asian 2

"Nah she gotta pay for it, and if she ain't got the money for it then she can pay a different way." She grabs my chin and turns my face towards hers "you owe me 700 sweetheart."

...fuck
———————

"You ain't gon touch her while she intoxicated right? Cuz that's fucked up meg" Megan looks at shayaa with frown. "You think I would rape her? Hmm shayaa you think..I'm that type of person?" Megan snaps her fingers and Kehlani pulls out a gun. I start to shake seeing this happen. 'Pls don't shoot him' I think to myself.

"Naw Meg I'm just very protective over her that's all" Megan turns her head towards me and smirks, why is she doing this to me?

"You're coming with me sweetheart."

Meg snapped her fingers and pointed at me, kehlani came over and picked me up with ease. I don't Weigh that much but she is way skinnier than me.

"Megan come on please just let me pay for it." Sheyaa says throwing 700 dollars onto the table.

"Nah...that's not enough." Megan says walking over to shayaa. "You want your lil sis back sell three packs of fentanyl for 700 each and I want it tomorrow before midnight or you can kiss lil sis goodbye." She smiled at him and hardly patted him on the shoulder. Shayaa looked over towards me and shook his head doing a jester to let me know that he was going to kill me.

Me being so out of it I just shrugged and laughed but deep down in my thoughts I knew I was dead.

"I'll be back tomorrow before midnight, have what I want you get lil sis back and maybe I'll go easy on you, don't have my shit by midnight, you can kiss yo life goodbye."

Megan signaled to kehlani to go outside while Megan followed behind her. We- well she walked towards a big black truck that probably cost more than three houses in this neighborhood. She sat me in the back seat, Meg sitting next to me while kehlani got in the passenger seat. The driver was a dark skinned girl, she wore a long black sleeve shirt, her hair was in a ponytail. I could really see the rest of her face but I could tell from the side I could see that she was smiling. The girl started up the car and drove off, about ten minutes into the car ride I began to feel drowsy and drifted off to sleep.
___________

"Hey, wake up." I heard someone in the distance say. The person came up closer as I heard their footsteps, I opened my eyes but could barely see as my vision was Blurrier than usual. I blinked a couple times until my vision was back to normal I looked down and saw that I was in a bathtub then I looked up and saw

"Megan?"

"Lil sis" she said squatting down next to me. I tried to get up but my body felt numb. "Chill, the water is supposed to help get rid off the pain, you're gonna feel like that for a minute, here drink this." She said handing me a blue bottle. "What is this?"

"Don't question me just drink it, all off it."

I did what I was told not wanting to cause anymore problems with the woman, the drink tasted nasty all I could taste was salt. I finished the bottle and through it to the side "that shit was disgusting man." I said scrunching up my face. Megan laughed but I didn't find anything about this situation funny, I should be at home passed out on my couch right now.

"I heard you was a lil feisty one, can you stand up now?" She asked. I grabbed on to the edge of the tub and stood up...that's weird I feel a lot better now.

"Here put this on." She said handing me an all black and grey Versace robe. Damn how much money does she have? "I need to dry off."

"Air dry." And with that she excited the bathroom, I sighed and put on the robe stepping out of the tub following Megan out of the bathroom. I stopped by door my eyes almost bugging out of my sockets, in the gigantic room were five other women, two naked, three half naked. They all waved at me and got up as Megan told them to leave the room. "Lay down lil sis."

"You can call me Asian." I said sitting down on the bed which was also big as fuck. Megan leaned down resting her hands on my thighs "lay down Asian." She put up her left hand and put it on chest pushing me back onto the bed, she then got on the bed hovering over me "you better hope big bro come through for you, I don't wanna mess up this pretty face of yours."

I shivered as she caressed my face. "Why didn't you just take the money he tried to give you?" I asked My voice cracking from fear. "I like to play games I know I would win, taking the money is too easy and I didn't give him the pill... I gave it to you."

She took her hand that was on my chest slowly sliding it down "also I said there are other ways you could pay me."

She stopped her hand at the tied ribbons then used both of her hands to undo the knot I tied exposing my bare chest.

"I'm not a prostitute."

"Oh hunny this isn't prostitution, I'm not paying you for sex but if you don't wanna do that I can get one of my boys to follow you around while you collect my 700, your choice."

Asian sighed and thought to herself 'get it over with, get it over with, get it over with.' Those words repeating its self over and over and over again.

Asian nodded and said "okay, okay I'll have sex with you."

Megan nodded giving her a toothy smile "good choice."
__________________

Ahaha this has been sitting in the drafts since 2020 my bad🙈