Breakup prank-𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙘𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣

Y/n's pov

"Hey y'all it's me y/n aka y/n/n and I'm about to do a prank on My baby " I say to the camera.

"She went to the store it's our anniversary tomorrow and she won't tell me what she's planning but she does it big every year and always gets me gifts from the first of the month until it's our anniversary, so she on her way back I just texted her and she's like down the street so imma set this shit up now."

I walk over to the counter and set the camera in the flower pot covering it so she can't see it."I've been acting like I was in a bad mood all day so it could be more believable" as soon as I said that I heard the door open, China stepped into the house with a big smile on her face and walked towards me "hey baby, give me a kiss!" She says trying to give me a kiss on the cheek but I turn my head to avoid it.

"No no" I say backing up a bit. "What you mean no?" She frowns and asks "what's wrong babe?" I sighed and said "ok imma be Straight up right now, I don't wanna be...in a relationship."

China scoffed " Whatchu mean you don't wanna be in a relationship?, what are you talking bout'?" She looks at me with a very angry expression looks down then Back up at me laughing and says "you're joking stop playin wit me" she sat down the bags she had in her hand and sat on one of the stools by the island. "I'm serious I've been thinking about it all day and yesterday, the closer we got to our anniversary the more I felt like I was wasting my time."

"Wasting time to do what?, if you feel like you need space I understand that but don't end our relationship."

I heard her voice crack and I almost gave in but I had to keep going. "China I can't stay in a relationship when I don't feel nothing anymore."

"When did you start feeling like this, we were just talking about getting married a couple days ago and all of a sudden you wanna break up? What did I do?" She asked wiping the tears from her eyes. "It's just we been together for so long I'm starting to feel bored, I want something new, I wanna be with someone new."

"We can do something new, that's why I was trying to get you out of the house."

"China I understand that but I don't feel anything for you anymore."

"So what do I have to do to make you feel something y/n, tell me what to do cuz I'm not ready to let you go."

China stood up walking over to me grabbing my arm's, instead of wiping them away she let her tears stream down her face, her eyes red and the bags under her eyes from staying up late building something in the garage didn't help me want to continue on. "I love you and I'm not gonna let you go, if wanna do a poly relationship fine we can find someone we both want but anything else I can't and won't do."

"That's not what I want."

She let go of my arms and asked "is there someone else?, is that it?"

"No I just want to be free, I don't wanna be in a relationship China I need you to understand that."

"I don't want to understand it, our anniversary is tomorrow."

I shook my head and walked away, even though seeing her cry was killing me I wanted to see if she'd give up or keep fighting for me.

"Y/n don't walk away from me we are not finished." China said raising her voice a little, when she yelled oh how it does something to my heart.  "I'm done talking about it China I made up my mind."

"You not going nowhere! I swear you not leaving me." She said giggling, I'm not gonna lie it scared me a little. "China you can find someone else there's a lot of people that want you."

She rolled her eyes "I don't give a damn, I don't want nobody but you, you're not leaving me I'm telling you right now you not going anywhere."

I stared at her for a couple of seconds before I put on my slippers and made my way to the front door to grab my keys off the wall but China got to the door before me snatching my keys and shoving them in her jacket pocket.

"China stop gimme my keys."

"You not leaving me babe so you might as well just sit down and talk to me."

"We did talk, I told you how I felt and you need to find a way to be okay with it."

"I'm not okay with it, I'll never be okay with it!, yo why are you doing this shit to me!?"

The pain in her voice when she said that made me feel like this was enough.

"Alright okay we can talk about it just go sit on the couch."

She huffed and did as she was told. I walked over to the flower pot grabbing the camera then slowly creeped up on China who had her hands on her face, sniffling and whimpering. 'My poor baby' I thought.

"I'm sorry baby." Walking in front of her so she could see the camera. Her face immediately went from sad to angry in seconds "I had to get you back baby."

She stayed silent, I grabbed her chin and said "you know I'm yours forever, I'm never leaving you chi I promise."

"No more pranks."  She said looking me in my eyes, I nodded and giggled "no more pranks but can you say one thing for me...team y/n."

China rolled her eyes then mumbled "Team y/n" I said goodbye to the soon to be viewers then turned the camera off putting it away. I sat on top of my upset girlfriends lap planting kisses all over her face "I love you babe."

"I love you too I guess."
_______________________________

Vote thx ☺️