𝒰𝓂𝒶𝓁

Running back to you-

Words can't describe how awful I feel right now, I wanna scream if I could take everything back I would

I stood up and walked into what use to be our room putting on some pants and shoes. I hate coming in here, it reminds me of what I did, the disappointment and sadness written all over her face when she walked in. I never wanted to hurt her, she meant everything to me and I fucked everything up because of one stupid fucking mistake.

I talked to evie about it hoping she'd help but-

Flashback
"I feel terrible, it was a mistake I didn't mean to-"

"Mal I understand you got drunk but she told you not to go to that party for a reason I Told you not to go so did Carlos, jay and Ben, you made a choice now you have to fix it yourself. I can't help you with this one." Evie said walking out.

"Fuck"
________

She's right I made this mess now I have to clean it up. I walked out of the house heading over to uma's to make things right. My original plan was just to use my spell book but that would make everything worse.

I stuck my hands in my pockets and started to think, think about all the good times we had before I ruined everything.

Flashback

"Mal get off me" uma says laughing trying to pry mal off her. "But you smell so good, and I love hugging you."

"You're so weird."

"Yeah, but you like it though." Mal says grabbing umas face kissing her on her forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too"
_________

"...7,8,9,10! Ready or not, here I come!"  Mal says walking around their house. They were playing hide and seek, they both use to play it on the isle when they were kids before the shrimp incident.

Mal stopped walking and turned around when she heard a small noise coming from living Room.

She walked back into the living room looking around but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

"Hmm"  She turned around to go check the bedroom but quickly turned back around when She heard the noise again. It came from beside the couch. Mal smirked and quietly walked over to where the noise was coming from and peeked over the arm of the couch to see uma her adorable blue haired girlfriend squeezed in the small space between the wall and couch. "Boo!"  Mal yelled and she jumped frowning at her.

"Gotcha, you loooose"

Uma frowned and crossed her arms turning away from Mal.

Did I mention that she hates losing?

"Come on baby don't be like that." Mal says wrapping her arms around uma, softly kissing her cheek.

"Whatever" uma says smiling
_______

Mals thoughts are interrupted by the sound of thunder, she looks up and water starts pouring out of the sky, Mal sighs and keeps walking since she's almost there, there's no turning back now.

Mal finally makes it to her destination, she was drenched with water but she hoped that it be worth it. She looked up at the small turquoise cottage then knocked on the door. Mal waiting anxiously for her ex lover to open the door.

"Who is it!?" Uma yelled out from inside. Mal hesitated to answer for a second but built up the courage to say "I-it's uh Mal!"

There was silence for a couple minutes. The rain was now pouring down even harder as lightning struck from the sky.

The light brown door opened and uma dragged Mal inside and threw a warm towel at her.

"What do you want?" Uma asked. Mal put the towel around her neck and said "I just wanna talk to you and explain what happened that night."

Uma stared at Mal with a blank face before letting out a little giggle. "What's there to explain? You fucked Audrey and went to that stupid party I told you not to go to."

"Listen uma I know but please give me another chance-"

"No, no I don't think I will" uma says shrugging her shoulders and crossing her arms. "I trusted you, I knew I shouldn't have. You haven't changed like you said you have."

"Uma I'm sorry, I really am I don't know what I could say or do for you to forgive me."

"Well you can start by leaving and going home." She said pushing me towards and out the door.

"Uma please, I love you" I said letting my tears fall.

"I know" she said shutting the door but before she could close it completely I opened it back up and gave her one last kiss. She didn't kiss me back and pushed my away. I pulled away and let her shut the door.

I turned around to go back home, The rain had calmed down a bit so I walked slowly and just starting thinking. Thinking of all the ways I could get my girlfriend back, and I'll do anything to get her back.

Anything.
________________

I should do more bxb but I don't have many bxb ships.