𝒞𝒽𝓊𝓇ℯ𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝓍 𝓀ℯ𝓀ℯ

Chinaxkekepalmer

♡︎Lauren's POV シ

♡︎Lauren's POV シ

"I don't know nic sh-she's just...weird, she barely eats, she sometimes randomly sits in my lap and yesterday when I was cooking she was there right, I had this hot pan In the oven, I ask her to hand me my oven mitts and instead of doing what I ask she sticks her hands in the burning hot oven and grabs the tray with her bare hands!"

"Hey, I told you leave that strange ass lil girl where you found her but you didn't wanna listen."

"Nicki, I know ok but I felt bad for her."

"Did you ever speak to her about calling you mommy?" Nicki said giggling.

"No, no I have not that's a very weird conversation but I guess I'll do it when I get home."

"You could easily get rid this situation by putting ole girl out simple as that."

"Nicki no I can't she may be strange but she doesn't have anybody."

"Yeah, yeah whatever when yo shit come up missing don't call me cuz I'm gon laugh and tell you I told you so."

"Whatever Onika." I said.

As I was getting closer to my house I could see an unfamiliar car in my driveway.

"I gotta call you back meg there's some random car in my driveway."

"Chile I just know it involves yo lil delinquent talk to ya later." 

"Bye Onika."  She ends the call and I pull up and park in my driveway side eyeing the random vehicle parked on my property. I get out and walk over to the drivers side to see a Caucasian lady staring back at me with a frown. She opened her door and stepped out of her car and asked "are you the owner of this house?"

"Yes, yes I am and uh may I ask who are you and why are you in my driveway?"

"I'm Judith and I'm here to confront your daughter, she stabbed my sons ball and set his toys on fire!" She opened her back door and pulled out a deflated orange ball and burnt toys that I guess were trains.

I scratched my head and said "you must have the wrong house ma'am I don't have a daughter."

"Then who's that?" The lady asked. I turned around to see China she wore a black beanie, black sweater and sweatpants the usual.

"China."

"Yes mommy?" She asked in a innocent tone. I shook my head and asked "Did you do this?"

"No mommy."

"She's lying I saw you!"

"You saw her do it?" I asked.

"No but she was the only person walking out there-"

"So you saw a random girl walking by and decided to follow her her home because you think she did without looking at any cameras or having any proof that she did it?"

"Well yeah-"

"Lady I'm giving you ten seconds to get of my property."

The woman scoffed and got back in her car driving off.

I turned to look at China and she had a smile on her face. I shook my head and said "we need to talk now." She nodded her head and we both went inside.

I sat on the couch and and she did the same but instead of sitting on the couch she sat on my lap.

"Chi we talked about this."

She stared at me with her dark black eyes her smile now a frown. This girl scared me sometimes but I can't just put her out, so since she's acting like a child I'll treat her like a child.

"China sit on the couch." I said with a firm voice.

She got up and did what I ask the frown still on her face.

"I told you not to go outside until I came home why were you out?"

"I wanted to go outside it's boring in here."

"Well if you want to go outside you call me first understand?"

"Yes mommy."

"Yeah and uh about this whole mommy thing could you like not do that."

"Okay" she says standing up walking towards the stairs.

"Okay good glad we're on the same-"

"I'll just call you daddy." She smiles the evil little of hers and walks upstairs.

'Track' I huff and walk to my room to lay down. It's been a weird day all I wanna do is sleep. I take off my shoes and pants got under the covers and slowly started to fall asleep.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Yeye

I wanna make this into a horror story so...I am🥴 will I finish it? Maybe I dunno.

I am🥴 will I finish it? Maybe I dunno