2: Welcome to Freya's

EVAN POV:

I was beginning to have second thoughts as I walked up to the building. Looking up to the sign bolted above the entrance he couldn't help but feel awkward while approaching it. As it is the slogan for the building read. "Where adults and children's dreams come to life." Considering they included adults it only furthered my belief that this place was made to appeal more towards the perverted man's eyes. But I had already submitted my resume and I needed the job. So there wasn't really a choice to bail.

Entering the building the first thing my eyes were drawn to was the surprising lack of customers. By the look of it only 10 people there were actually customers, everyone else who was in the main room was wearing a Freya's Anime convention employees uniform. (I did also account for the fact that all the employees appeared to be female, no men.) I swear there are more cars parked outside than customers inside. Maybe there were more people in the other rooms? None of that was my concern however, I came here for an interview so that's what I intend to do. I can think about the customers later. One problem though, I don't know where the manager's office is.

I was about to ask one of the employees sitting at the entry register about where I could find the office when someone grabbed my left shoulder, spinning around to face my potential attacker. I was instead met with the first Animatronic to make itself known to me. I instantly recognised it as a Bonnie seeing as it had purple skin and bunny ears.

She was just a little taller than me, probably about 5,9ft not counting her ears. Her hair was a shade darker than her skin and was pulled into a ponytail. Her outfit wasn't too dissimilar from those playboy bunny outfits. She wore a red latex strapless corset teddy that hugged her hourglass figure tightly, red latex thigh high stockings, a red headband sitting behind the base of her ears, red heels, (probably why she appeared taller than me) and finally a red bowtie. I don't know how I know the names of the clothes she was wearing, It sort of just registered as I looked at her. (She also appears to have a strict colour scheme of purple and red)

I could feel the heat creeping onto my cheeks as the admittedly very attractive looking Animatronic looked at me with her piercing red eyes. I don't know what she was doing as I saw her eyes scan my body, I could practically feel her gaze pierce my soul. But that was quickly cut short as she looked me right in the eyes with a bright smile and introduced herself.

"Hello sir. My name is Bonnie Bunny. Welcome to Freya's Anime convention."

"Umm, thanks." I replied, trying to ignore the way her DD Cup bust bounced slightly when she moved, curse my young looking body and it's teenage hormones. I'm supposed to be an Adult.

"Do you need help with anything sir?" Bonnie asked, drawing my attention back to her and away from my mental cursing of my body.

"Actually yes I do. Would you mind showing me where the manager's office is?"

"No problem." She said with a wide smile before linking my arm in hers and pulling me towards one of the hallways visible from the front door. "Just stick with me and you'll be there in no time."

As Bonnie led me towards the manager's office my mind became occupied by 2 things. Taking notes of the different rooms we passed, and ignoring the fact that my arm was linked with a very attractive looking bunny robot. (I blame the person who chose such a revealing outfit for her.)

As we walked she didn’t really talk, or if she was I was too preoccupied to hear any of it. But I did catch her sparing a glance at me through the corner of my eye. Don't know what she found interesting enough about me to stare at, but I chose to leave it be because I didn't want to turn my head to face her and be given the temptation to stare at her mostly exposed cleavage.

FNIA: The Forgotten Soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें