25: Showering With Love~ (18+)

(Lemon Warning)

EVAN POV:

"Bonnie, is this really necessary?" I questioned as I followed Bonnie through the backstage doors next to the main stage. "I can rent out a hotel room after work and take a shower then."

"Yes this is necessary." Bonnie said with authority as she placed down my work uniform on top of one of the shelves located next to 2 red cylinder-like devices that had a water droplet painted on what looked to be the doors of them. Both of them being large enough to easily fit 2 Anime-tronics in them with a little bit of room felt to spare. "I refuse to cuddle with you tonight while you smell like a damn washing machine. And I refuse to not get any cuddles tonight so a shower is compulsory. Understand?"

"Ok ok." I said throwing my hands up in mock surrender. "I'll take a shower. Just at least let me have some privacy."

"Not happening." Bonnie said as a faint grin drew on her lips. To my embarrassed confusion she stepped closer and began to remove the hoodie I was wearing.

"Why not?" I asked with nervous embarrassment as I felt Bonnie's hands slide across my chest and stomach as she slid my hoodie off me.

"Because it's safer if I'm with you.~" she whispered seductively as she leaned in towards my ear. "You still have that cut on your leg and need support from crutches to stand. For your safety I will be watching over you. Wouldn't want you collapsing in the shower now would we~."

I took a moment to process what she was saying. While it did disturb me a little how she was able to explain her reasoning while still sounding seductive, what disturbed me the most was that she had a point. I was depending on my crutches to stand and walk at the moment, and with how slippery the surface can get inside a shower there is a high chance of me falling over and being unable to stand back up.

"Why must you have a point?" I groaned out in despair as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Ok ok, fine I'll take a shower with you. But I'm only agreeing to this because you are right about my injuries. Nothing more."

"Whatever you say babe~." Bonnie whispered seductively into my ear one last time before she leaned away from it and Instead moved over to my lips to steal a kiss. We both kissed for a few seconds before pulling apart. With me having a blush on my cheeks while Bonnie was giving me what I believe one would describe as bedroom eyes. "Just try not to get distracted~."

She stepped away out of my personal space and turned around to start getting undressed. I instantly turned around myself when she began to remove her corset teddy.

I did fumble a little bit as I removed my clothes. From both embarrassment that I was stripping naked to have a shower with my girlfriend, and slight pain as it hurt a little when I had to remove my shirt and pants thanks to the burn on my arm and cut on my leg, even with the bandages it still hurt. But after what felt like a painful long time I was finally undressed.

"Took you long enough~." Bonnie's voice whispered into my ear seductively as I felt a pair of large soft mounds push up against my back. "Ready to get cleaned~?"

"B-Bonnie please stop." I squeaked out as I felt her arms wrap around mine.

"Calm down Evan, I'm only teasing you." Bonnie giggled out as she pulled on my arm and guided me into what I was going to start referring to as the Shower Station, because they shared the same base design as the Recharge Stations that were being developed for the new Pizzaplex attraction. "You're so easy to mess with."

"I-I know." I stuttered out with a sigh as I heard the door to the shower auto seal itself shut behind me.

"Sorry if the water gets a little cold." Bonnie said as I heard her turn on the shower. "These things weren't exactly built with the intent that humans would use them."