37: Conventional thoughts

BONNIE POV:

"Thank you for coming, everyone. And we hope to see you again very soon." Freya announced into her Microphone as the customers began to leave for the night.

"Goodbye everyone." I spoke cheerfully as I slung my guitar over my shoulder so it was hanging across my back, with the strap sliding in between my breasts just to tease the guys a little.

"Goodbye everyone." Chica said at the same time as me while she placed one hand behind her back and waved with the other.

The moment the last customers left through the door the 3 of us let out an exhausted sigh. Considering today was a Saturday it was particularly chaotic today.

"What a day." Freya said with a sigh as she put her microphone on its stand before she moved to sit down on the edge of the stage.

"Tell me about it." Foxy's voice spoke as she exited the kids corner with Mangle and Balloon Babe following behind. "We had that many kids asking where Mari was. It was just ridiculous."

"The amount of times kids went to me asking about the prizes." BB said with a shudder. "One kid said he would pull down my shirt in front of everyone if he didn't get his prize."

"Perverted brat." Was all Foxy said in reply to that as she sat down on the stage. Everyone followed suit until everyone save for me were all sitting down.

"That sounds annoying." I commented as I put my guitar on its stand and made sure it was unplugged from the sound system before I joined everyone else.

"At least there wasn't any inappropriate behaviour from the adults today?" Mangle said in a somewhat questioning tone.

"I wish I could say that was true." Freya replied as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I had some kid, probably around 19, ask me how to get the "special treatment" when he was getting a photo with me and his little sister."

"And I had some random chick ask me something pretty similar." I said with a slight shudder. I have nothing against lesbians. But the girls and I are all straight. The only exception I can think of is that Foxy and Chica aren't afraid to get a little hands on with each other in a threesome.

"Never mind then." Mangle said, sounding disappointed. "Can't we ever just go a day without things like that happening?"

"That would be nice." Chica said with a thoughtful look in her eye. "Don't get me wrong I'm all for the flirty remarks. And I don't mind a little ass squeeze when getting a photo taken. But out right asking if they could have sex with you? That is a bit much."

"Plus I'm pretty sure some of you girls are reserved now." BB commented with a grin as she looked over to me and Mangle who was sitting next to me.

"Touché." I replied with a shrug. Unlike Mangle whose face turned bright red, which is an appropriate reaction for one of the few girls that could be considered a virgin. The furthest she has ever gone was that kiss Foxy and I dared her into.

"I'm gonna ask. Put your hand up if you would be interested in having sex with Evan?" BB asked as she raised her hand.

I didn't even hesitate raising my hand as I had already done the deed with Evan, taking his V-card in the process. I wasn't too surprised when I saw Chica and Foxy raise their hands. I raised my eyebrow in interest when Freya slowly raised her hand. But I was genuinely shocked when Mangle half raised her arm. A massive blush on her face as she did so.

"I think it's safe to say Mari is also a yes." Chica said with a hint of jealousy in her voice. "Lucky girl got to spend the whole day with him."

"I wonder what Ballora's answer would be?" BB said aloud as she rested her chin in her hands with a thoughtful look.