4: New Priority, Survive

EVAN POV:

“Thank the maker, I’m finally finished.” I said to myself as I sat down on the security office chair. The maintenance that needed to be done on Bonnie was extremely awkward. In both the angle I had to work on, and where the maintenance needed to be performed. Thankfully I didn’t need to remove her outfit for it.

The second job that had needed to get done was way less awkward at least, just a few blown light bulbs that needed to be replaced at the kids corner. When I was working I had the feeling I was being watched, probably by one of the Anime-tronics that reside in the kids corner. Which means it was either Foxy, Mangle, or Marionette, all of which I have yet to see

I got those jobs done relatively fast, I was slightly surprised when I looked over at the clock after placing in the last light bulb only to see there was still 45 minutes till midnight. Then again I did come in early tonight, so that would explain the time.

I sighed silently to myself as I spun around in the office chair to face the security desk. Like many of the Fazbear establishments there was an array of different computer screens all showing different things, yet not a single one was a security camera. Instead they were showing commercials for the convention, both old and new.

The security cameras were shown on a small tablet that was sitting in the center of the desk, in the corner of the screen was also a power symbol that showed how much power was being used. I made sure to turn it off to not waste the power before it even hits 12.

Sighing to myself again I got up from the seat and unhooked the flashlight from my belt. “Might as well look around the convention.” I said out loud to no-one in particular. Walking out into the left hallway I turned on the flashlight and peered down it. 

I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't Bonnie’s silhouette standing in the center of the hallway. Without a second thought I re-entered the office and slammed my hand against the button that closed the left door.

"They shouldn't be active yet?" I silently said to myself as I stayed standing at the button console that controlled the left door, my hand still pressed firmly against the button that opened and closed said door while my back was pressed up against it.

“Oh Nightguard~.” I froze at the sound of Bonnie's voice. I could tell she was right outside the door, which was the only thing between me and her. “How about you open this door? Then we can have a bit of fun~.” I 100% did not like the tone of voice she was using.

“Sorry. But I'll pass.” I replied in a calm tone of voice that sort of surprised me, then again this scenario was more uncomfortable than scary. “You can just head back over to your stage, surely you still need to be charged for tomorrow.” I continued

“Oh once I'm done with you I'll have a full battery~.” still with that tone, why must she sound so appealing. Damn it Evan, don't fall for a damn machine. “And you'll get an up close look at these~.” oh shit.

I knew I shouldn't, but I slowly began to turn my eyes away from the opposite door that I was standing at towards the window next to my door. What I saw instantly turned my face a different shade. There Bonnie was, with the top part of her costume pulled down and her now exposed chest pressed firmly up against the glass. 

I stood there paralyzed for a moment, just staring as my mind began to slowly comprehend what was happening. I don't know why but the main thing my mind was occupied by at the moment was Bonnie's noticeable lack of nipples, probably how the Anime-tronics used to get away with wearing nothing but panties on stage… wait how do I know that?