11: Confrontations

EVAN POV:

"Welcome to another night of Embarrassment." I said to myself sarcastically as I walked up to the convention doors. If the previous 2 nights were anything to go by, tonight I was most likely going to get caught in a situation which involves one or more of the Anime-tronics getting within my personal space.

The now familiar dinging of the door rang out as I stepped into the building. Although the lights were out I was still able to make out the main 3 girls standing up on they're stage. Giving a quick wave hello to Bonnie who was the only one online at the moment I quickly went to the locker room to get changed for my shift.

Once I had gotten changed I took a quick look at the note Willow left in my locker. It contained a small message of what the event was and a list of the things I will need to do before and during said event. I was confused as to why Mr Emily would want to talk to me.

"Ok, now what's on tonight's agenda?" I asked myself as I slipped the note back into my locker and picked up the maintenance list. Upon looking at the list I was instantly filled with dread.

On the up side there was only one job on the list. The down side was that this particular job was going to need me working on all the Anime-tronics except for the Golden Girls. The job itself was to manually go to each Anime-tronic one by one and install some new security software into their systems.

I had to mentally facepalm as I read up on what I was going to be installing as I made my way over to Parts and Service to grab the tools needed. The new software was primarily a facial recognition system designed to scan any adult's face and cross reference it to a criminal database. The reason behind my mental annoyance at this is related to the last time Fazbear Entertainment tried using this technology?

Back in 1987, 4 years after I was put into a coma, there was another incident now known as the bite of 87. This event was caused when the original Mangle Animatronic used its facial recognition software to scan one of the new employees. Turns out that employees had a past criminal record of burglary and theft. But the criminal database had yet to be updated to say he had served his prison time and was now on parole. And that mixed with a glitch in that Mangle's systems due to being torn apart over and over by children eventually ended with the Animatronic biting the employees face off.

The man survived, barely. But his life expectancy was greatly decreased after that.

"I swear if I have my face bitten off by Freya because of this. I'm coming back as a ghost and haunting whoever thought it was a good idea." I said to no one in particular as I gathered up my tools and left Parts and Service, not even bothering to look at Golden Freya or Spring Bonnie as I already knew they were most likely watching me.

Walking down the West hall and into the main party room I saw Freya who was now online watching me before crossing her arms and turning away. Chica similarly had her arms crossed, but her face didn't show the same look of disgust as Freya's.

"Hey Evan~." Bonnie greeted me in a tone I didn't like as I approached the stage. "Come to finally make your move on us~?" As she said that second part I saw Freya move slightly so she could watch me through the corner of her eyes.

"You'd like that wouldn't you." I said surprising myself with the tone I used, which was a mix of both sarcastic and flirty. "But no. I have work to do, and I intend to do it properly tonight."

"Party pooper." Bonnie said, losing her flirty and lust filled voice and replacing it with a pout. "One day you'll crack."

"Yeah and that would be the day I die wouldn't it." I said as I stepped up onto the stage and made my way behind Bonnie so I could begin installing the new software.

“Nah.” Bonnie said in a plain voice as she shrugged. I wasn’t expecting that reaction. “As long as you're still the same you I don’t think I’d want to kill you.”

“I’ll be honest, I was expecting you to threaten me.” I said as I reached up to the exposed joints of her neck and began to look for the power switch. “Also would you mind looking down. I’m going to need a better angle to install this new software.”

“Sure.” Bonnie said as she tilted her head forwards so that she was looking at the floor of the stage. At the same time she reached up and grabbed the end of her ponytail and held it out of the way. “This good?”

“Yep.” I said as I grabbed the tools I needed along with one of the software chips to begin installing it. “Just a warning, I will need to turn you off before I wire in the chip. But you should reboot after the software has integrated itself into your systems.”

“Look who’s talking all computer science.” Bonnie teased with a giggle.

“Oh haha.” I said back with a fake laugh as I plugged in the chip and flipped her power switch. “Maybe I shouldn’t have chosen you to be the first one to get the new software.”

Bonnie let out a small sigh as she powered down. One I was sure she was off I grabbed the next chip and moved over to Freya.

“I’d suggest you do this quickly before I decide to go against what Willow told us.” Freya said with a tone that showed she was 100% pissed off.

“Well before I finish this. I have a question.” I said as I began the installation process again with Freya. “Why do you kill Nightguards? Or any night shift worker for that?”

“You are all nothing more than a bunch of perverted monsters that don’t deserve life.” Freya said with rage that would scare even the bravest of men. But I continued to use my calm demeanour as I was expecting a reaction like that.

“What about the female night shift workers?” I asked as I attached the chip to the underside of her endoskeleton's head, the same place I put Bonnie’s.

“The same goes for them. Just a bunch of horny lesbians.” Freya said still with the same tone. She was starting to shake with anger at this point. “What are you trying to get at Nightguard?”

“I’m just saying that you call all the night shift workers perverts.” I said as I put my finger on her power switch. “And yet your interaction with them when they arrive is to try Fuck them to death. Which might I say is probably more perverted than the people you're killing.” With that said I flicked her power switch and watched as her body powered down.

Heaving a sigh I grabbed the next chip and moved over to Chica.

However, before I could even start working on her she spun around and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

The sudden action caused me to yelp before she slammed her left hand over my mouth to silence me.