Chapter 5

after that day

Loki Thought that you were just messing with him to keep him away from yours and Thor's relationship.

so he decided to Ruin Thor's special day. his coronation. nobody in the castle knew about it not even Frigga herself.

only you knew because you were always wandering around like a ghost.

it was finally the day of coronation. you wore this...

time skip

time skip

Odin sat on his throne with Frigga standing by his side and loki on the other side

you and siff stood on Frigga's side while the three warriors stood on Loki's.

Thor walked his way through the people with too much confidence. he waved at people with his wide confident hero smile.

he played with his hammer over and over throwing it up and it landing in his hand everytime.

" oh .. show off" siff said rolling her eyes. you nodded with a smile agreeing with her

he stood at the end of the stairs which on top of it was the throne.

Thor knelt down and took off his helmet. he looked at you and winked which earned a smile from you.

Loki looked at Thor then at you. you met his eyes for a second without a smile then looked back at Thor returning your smile.

Odin stood up looking at Thor. he kept saying things which Thor always replied to by ' I swear ' .

one moment. and before could Odin say another word . you heard a really loud bang.

everyone heard it. you were the only one who knew what was happening and who did it. but you preferred to keep silent.

" frost Giants" Odin said before he rushed with some guards to the place where he kept his treasures.

you ran with the warriors three and siff behind odin . you found four or five huge frost Giants.

Odin banged his ruling stick on the ground summoning his secret weapon which was a really huge metallic man without a face.

instead he had two openable Holes that shot fire.they called him the destroyer

the destroyer shot the Frost giants killing them easily . turned out they were seaking some weird casket .

they cleaned up the mess. Thor was so upset that he walked away of course Loki , siff and the three warriors followed him.

Odin was alone with some guards and you.

you stared at Odin who had his back turned to you. your seaking for revenge kicked again and all you could think about was ripping his heart out and killing his guards.

you shook the idea away and went to see where the group had gone . finally you found them in one of the rooms .

Thor was talking with so much excitement and confidence in his voice .