Chapter 6

Loki was still in shock but drew his knives. he didn't know what was he even fighting.

you smiled at his naivety and sped to him . he was startled by your sudden speed but managed to dodge you.

you looked at him and sped to him again this time catching his hand . you snatched the knives from his hand and stabbed his side.

his eyes widened as he held his bleeding side. you pulled out the knife and left him to fall on the ground.

" w-why are you doing th-this?" loki said as he let out a grunt of pain

" you wanna know why..... because your cursed father killed my whole family. he destroyed my home and killed my people without mercy 200 years ago...... I intend to do the same" you said before you started walking towards the door

you stopped in your tracks still facing the door but turned your head slightly to the side

" ...and because it's fun" you said with a smirk before you left Loki on the ground groaning in pain

you used your magic to change into something more comfortable than the pathetic royal clothes.

you waved your hand changing into this...

" much better " you said smiling

you walked with no sword. no weapon . nothing. just your bare hands. walking with confidence towards the throne room.

the two guards standing on the door felt danger so they attacked you with their swords.

you rolled your eyes shaking your head slightly before you waved both of your hands snapping their necks in the same time.

you walked to the two doors that led to the throne room and kicked them with your leg breaking them

"... woops" you said smiling

you walked in and your smile fell as you saw that Odin wasn't there. the guards inside the room started attacking you.

you were furious . you sped to them . one of them attacked you with a sword so you ducked down and raised your hand up to his chest ripping out his heart.

another attacked you from behind. you sped behind him and ripped his heart from the back.

you took his sword and clashed with the rest of them decapitating some and stabbing the others without mercy.

by the end of it you were covered In their blood and surrounded by dead soldiers' corpses.

you suddenly noticed that there was still a sound of a heartbeat so you marched towards it and grabbed the still alive soldier by the collar.

" where is Odin?" you growled

he didn't answer and was slowly losing his conscious. you aggressively shook him returning his consciousness