Chapter 34 'Pig, pig, will you let me in?'

Nine hundred and ninety four….nine hundred and ninety five…nine hundred and ninety six….  

  Your head is killing you…it’s really hard to focus on the counting and what the f*ck is wrong with the lamp on the ceiling? Did it always buzz so loudly? It literally drives you insane….insane…..insane?.....Hahahahahahaha!....what? What the hell was that? Did someone just laugh in here? Where? Where is this f*cker? You’ll tear him into little pieces!!!..... It must have been a girl, her giggle was low and blissful like little bells…But there is no one in there except you…you?....who are you?...Oh yes….You are Halloween…no that’s not right…..you’re (y/n) …One thousand and ten….One thousand and eleven…One thousand and twelve…

 Where were you again?.....you are in a lab silly…..what?! WHO THE HELL CALLED YOU SILLY?!.....WHO ARE YOU?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!....ARE YOU WITH HIM?!....no…nonononononononononono…..God no!..…no, you were not allowed to raise your voice….he’ll come again if he hears you…..who will come?.....huh?...where are you again?.....more importantly….who are you?.......Halloween…..of course you are Halloween silly… one thousand and thirty two….one thousand and thirty three…. One thousand and thirty four…. Why are you counting?.....hmmmm….you don’t remember……the man said to count…..which man?.....the one that laughs loudly…..oh….that one….he is a strange one……he is a terrible man…..you’re scared of him, you’re terrified of him, my God you are scared of him, terrified, petrified…………...AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!.................. huh?.....did someone scream?....she sounded so scared…..maybe you should help her…..who is she?.....is she a friend?.................huf huf huf……………who is breathing so heavily?.........is it you?........who are you?.....oh yeah… one thousand and sixty seven….one thousand and sixty eight….one thousand and sixty nine….one thousand and seventy….

 Drip drip drip…..

 What’s that sound?..... maybe a pipe leaking…….one thousand and ninety three….there are no pipes in here…..huh?....why were you wondering about pipes?....blood…..blood?!...where is it?! WHERE IS THE BLOOD?! STOP HIDING IT FROM YOU!! YOU WANT SOME BLOOD! JUST ONE SMALL SIP, JUST ONE SMALL-…..nonononononononononononono HELL NO!.....you screamed again…..please don’t let him hear you….you’ll be a good girl… you’ll behave….you won’t scream nor fight….not like last time…. you’ve learnt your lesson…one hundred thousand and ten….one hundred thousand and eleven…..where are you Jeff?...... hm?...who is Jeff?.... you never knew anyone called Jeff…..or did you?.....God it’s so hard to remember!.....remember?....remember what?.....EJ silly!.....who the hell is EJ?.....who are those people?.....who….who….are…..you?....god, the strings of the hospital bed hurt your back….you shouldn’t be lying on the cold metal….hm?....what?....what did you just say?.....you can’t remember….

  Cluck…clack….cluck…clank

Someone’s coming!....oh no…….nonononononononononono you behaved, why is he coming?! Why?! What does he want from your life?! Who the f*ck are you?! What the f*ck do you want?! You’ll rip his throat out and drink his blood till he’s dry to the bone!!! YOU’LL F*CKING MAKE HIM PAY FOR EVER HURTING YOU! FOR HURTING HALLOWEEN! OH, YOU JUST WAIT! JUST WAIT MOTHERF*CKER UNTIL JEFF AND EJ COME HERE AND TURN YOUR GUTS INTO CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!! AND THEN SLENDERMAN WILL HUNT YOU DOWN EVEN IN YOUR NEXT LIFE YOU F*CKING @SSH-

‘And how is my favorite patient feeling today?’ the mocking voice sounds from the dark entrance.

  Look away from him now!....don’t look into his eyes!...behave…..agree….everything’s gonna be alright….just don’t say anything you’ll regret….nod….yeah…that’s right…nodding is always the right thing to do….now focus Halloween….you can do it…just stay strong until the guys are here…..

 ‘Did you count as I told you to?’ he sits on a chair beside you, pulling his surgical gloves on, a reddish glow appearing under his black bangs.

  Nod….that’s right….you’re doing great ______....we can do this, just keep it up….

‘And what number did you get?’

Keep calm….stay with me….he just wants the number…nothing more…just whisper it…it won’t be hard right?...come on girl you can do it!...

 ‘One hundred thousand….and…..ninety five…’

 See? Wasn’t that hard now, was it?

‘Well done Halloween!’ he simply states ‘Now, for today’s lesson, we’ll take a close look to your nice little stomach. What do you say?’ he says, moving one of the scalpels over your belly.

 ‘P…please……I…behaved…..just let me…..be for now…’ you begged him in a whisper.

  ‘Now now, don’t be selfish. You want me to tighten your leash again?’

 ‘No…no…-’

   Your piercing screams of pain reverberated like gunshots to the empty hallways of the abandoned and run-down sanatorium. Even if they were coming deep down from the basements, were most of the labs were placed, they were pretty clearly heard all around, the noise bouncing off on the peeled out walls and on the debris that were scattered all over the huge hallways, with your dream-haunting screams to pollute the otherwise silent atmosphere. Placed deep inside the mountain, almost near the top of it and on the premises of the dark forest, it was what anyone would define as impenetrable fortress. So no matter how much you tried to be heard, desperately searching for a way out, for someone to overhear you and bring salvation upon your tortured soul, there was no living soul that would be able to help you. Well, no living soul.

  Still, the rest of Dr. Smiley’s comrades were able to hear you loud and clear, as they were currently occupying one of the almost untouched rooms.

  Nurse Ann was fast asleep on a worn out mattress near the only heater available inside the room, being tired for spending the night making sure no one had discovered the trail to the hospital. The Puppeteer was sitting in one of the only armchairs they had managed to discover, trying to sleep, while Bloody Painter was sitting on the large office desk, painting small smiling faces on the wood. Their leader, Liu, was gazing outside the window, to the blizzard that didn’t seem to stop for nearly…what? Three weeks now?

  ‘Well, f*ck it.’ Puppeteer exclaimed annoyed, giving up on trying to sleep ‘How can this b!tch be heard even up here?’

  ‘She’s in terrible pain Puppet. It’s only natural.’ Bloody Painter pacified his friend ‘Plus, the Doctor is with her.’

  ‘Again? Wasn’t he with her a few hours ago?’

‘Our dear Dr. Smiley’ Liu’s voice sounded clear and low, making the two other men look at his turned back ‘Is trying to specify if she is a threat or not. It’s not every day that you come across a Creepypasta with an actual beating heart.’

  ‘So it’s about that huh? I knew that chick wasn’t normal. Did you see how she slipped through my strings?’

  ‘What do you think Liu? Should we notify him?’ Bloody Painter interrupted his friend.

  Dead-like silence fell over the three men in the reference of his name. Puppeteer clenched his jaw firmly, while Liu let out an ever-so-light sigh, pulling his kitchen knife out of his pocket and playing mindlessly with it, twisting it along his fingers. Bloody Painter simply waited for a response, his dark gaze falling on Liu’s back.

 ‘I’ve already notified him. He said to make sure it’s really beating. That’s why Smiley is with her. Pain seems to make the heart agitate and beat. He told me to make sure and then he’ll come to collect her.’ The green eyed man said.

  ‘But what if the others find us first? This time we taunted Slenderman enough.’

‘My friend’ Liu turns towards the Painter ‘They cannot find this place. I personally made sure about this. But even if they do, then…let us say…justice will come quicker for them.’ He says and turning, he rests his hand on the cold glass, gazing upon the snowed forest ‘I’m waiting for the day I’ll deliver my brother to the hands of death. And this time, the chance is near....' he says and smiles lightly to himslef in his brother's desperate pleads for mercy 'Pig, pig, will you let me in?’