Lemon Part Jeff The Killer 59.5

THIS IS NOT FOR ANYONE UNDER 17, IT CONTAINS EXPLISIT SEXUAL SCENES AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SCARRING YOU FOR LIFE!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! I COULDN'T FIND HOW TO TURN ONLY THESE CHAPTERS AS MATURE, SO PROCEED ONLY IF YOU CAN TAKE IT.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

  His lips detach from your own and land on your neck, lightly nipping your skin with his teeth this time, as he trailed further down your neck. A moan escaped your lips, as he hit a certain spot half-way down and you felt him smirk against your delicate skin, loving the sound of you giving into him.

    'You like it don't you babe?' you heard him say teasingly, but the right words were nowhere inside your mind to properly answer him. You had long before realized that his breathing had gotten heavier and his movements started to lose their already low self control, turning more and more violent and rough with the passing moments. His callous, nimble hands stroked your body greedily until it was on fire, a fire that was now consuming your whole consciousness, delivering you into his hands with a devilish, sinful excitement.

  He pushed his body angrily against yours once again, hitting you hard on the wall and earning another loud moan of pure pleasure.

  'There's a bed...in the next room...' you breathe out, before crushing your lips against his.

  The door of the security room comes open, as both of you come barging inside the bloodstained room, trying not to break your lustful kiss, allowing your tongues to move excitedly against each other, hungrily colliding in a dark game for dominance, with you moaning softly in the kiss, as Jeff teasingly bites your bottom lip, hurting you but nonetheless adding to your rising lust adrenaline rush. He collides his sturdy body against yours, dominating you and pushing you back against the desk, picking you up and sitting you on it skillfully, without interrupting your make out session.

  His callous hand slips between your thighs, as he caresses them excruciatingly softly and teasingly, making you moan even more into the kiss, before he parts them and gets himself in between, his growing erection pushing against your lower parts, making you more restless and eager, clawing his back with your hands, only demanding for more from the deranged killer.

  'I hope you're ready babe. I'll make you scream my name all night long.'

'Go ahead Jeff... Prove it.' You tease him back, smiling deviously into the kiss.

 In response, his hand reaches your hair, tangling hard inside of them and he pulls them hard, making your head lean back, as an excited scream leaves your lips, exposing your delicate neck to him. He chuckles darkly, moving his head closer to your skin, but right when you were ready to feel his lips against your skin, he only leans on your ear and blows his hot breath in, proceeding to lick your earlobe teasingly, making your insanity drown everything in sheer lust and in response, you tighten your knees on his waist, taunting him and ordering him to do only more, as he moans inside your ear, completely surrendering to your demands. He moves down on your neck, placing his hot lips on your cold skin, starting to suck and bite your skin hard, making your legs completely cut off and your whole body unable to react under his lascivious actions that defy your orders and try to dominate you with force instead. It doesn't take him long before you start demanding for more, bringing yourself exactly where he wanted you to, begging him to continue on harder. To tame you hard.